Author Topic: Einhärjar & Shieldings  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Eiríkur

• Class: None
  • Clan: Shieldings
Einhärjar & Shieldings
« on: November 21, 2010, 03:41:17 PM »
Hail, Guards of Istiniar! The Men of the North, the Einhärjar and the Shieldings, wish to seek you noble-men upon the field of battle. We would ideally like the fight to take place within the next two weeks on a scale of around 20 men per side. What say you?

Offline Lugh

• Class: Infantry
Re: Einhärjar & Shieldings
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 06:35:43 PM »
I remember the last (and only?) 'official' battle we had. It was so bloody tense, I was shaking near the end!

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
  • Class: Infantry
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 07:01:14 PM »
As you probably know we take part in the ENPL, so time is a bit tight.
We'd still like to do the match in the coming two weeks, but we first have to see if and when we have the time.
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline Eiríkur

• Clan: Shieldings
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 09:27:45 PM »
Of course Gavin. If you could find a suitable date for yourselves and contact me via PM on TW or via STEAM. LordWilly has my STEAM, if you need it.

Offline Illuminati

• Vision is the art of seeing things invisible.
  • Class: Cavalry
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 02:28:03 AM »
I remember the last (and only?) 'official' battle we had. It was so bloody tense, I was shaking near the end!

Yep... me too (and I was shaking before the battle too 8)). That was the 4th match I ever played :)
Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. -Epicurus

Offline M

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 11:46:42 AM »
You guys should seek medication for all this shaking you're doing! Looking forward to playing you guys when this gets arranged. I suggest an additional match rule: "drinking from the skulls of the opposing team is strictly forbidden" :o

Offline Illuminati

• Vision is the art of seeing things invisible.
  • Class: Cavalry
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 09:17:42 AM »
I suggest an additional match rule: "drinking from the skulls of the opposing team is strictly forbidden" :o

But M! That would take away all the fun.

And by the way ...we weren't shaking because of the tension (or too much caffeine), we were shaking because we were happy to see you :D
Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. -Epicurus