Author Topic: WotR Anniversary Tournament - short vid of Battle Royale  (Read 2915 times)

Offline Barbarian

• Class: Infantry
Re: WotR Anniversary Tournament - short vid of Battle Royale
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 04:45:34 PM »
Well, If game is free, maybe I will try it up. Maybe they change something since beta. It's worth to check it, I'm not going to lose anything. Btw. I don't understand Mr. Osares why you are so sarcastic. Have I wrote anything personal to you? No? I just wrote my opinion about game, that's all. If you like it, it's ok but you don't have to insult in that way people who don't like this game. Sorry but messages like this one upset me.

Cheers.

Offline Aeronwen

• External Admin
  • malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right
  • Class: Ranger
Re: WotR Anniversary Tournament - short vid of Battle Royale
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 09:13:41 PM »
Barbarian, you may perhaps consider that your first post was a bit provocative considering there is an IG branch for War of the Roses and many IG's play the game and like it.

I do not think it was unreasonable to ask for your reasons for saying the game looks terrible.  Osares said nothing insulting.  If his sarcasm upset you, you might want to reread both your posts and consider how you might have responded if it was game you enjoyed playing and a clanmate that wrote such things.  I am sure you did not intend to sound aggressive and that we can all agree that sometimes we enjoy different games.

12:39 - [IG] Lisen: wheres all the IG's?
12:39 - [IG] Aeronwen: no idea - out having lives?
12:39 - [IG] Lisen: unlikely but sure

11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: hahaha I can try
11:53 - [IG] Lisen: Im pretty sure you will fail but that is something I like about you!
11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: !!