Author Topic: WotR Gamers Platoon  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Aeronwen

• External Admin
  • malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right
  • Class: Ranger
WotR Gamers Platoon
« on: November 20, 2012, 08:52:40 PM »
GamersPlatoon.com, the world’s leading non-profit gaming organization, today announced its partnership with Paradox Interactive and Multiplay Gameservers , one of the world’s largest gaming service providers which will see Multiplay powering the GamersPlatoon global network of gameservers.

Celebrating GamersPlatoon Efforts towards the PC Gaming Community, Paradox Interactive partnered with GP to offer its community a taste of its new team-based, medieval action game, War of the Roses, which is exclusively powered by http://Multiplaygameservers.com . The game keys are available, for registered members of GamersPlatoon community at http://gamersplatoon.com.

"As we prepare to release new great content for War of the Roses, we are excited about partnering with GamersPlatoon.com and supporting their community" said Susan Meza Graham, Chief marketing Officer for Paradox Interactive. "The team at GP have done a great job of maintaining a non-profit model while still growing a fantastic PC gaming community and this is right in line with our dedication and passion for PC gaming."

GamersPlatoon is the largest non-profit gaming organization in the world with a community comprised of some of the top ranked PC gamers and clans. It provides sponsorship for gaming clans as well as a host of free offerings to its community, such as dedicated servers for some of the top online, multiplayer games for over 240 clans worldwide. Its servers are located internationally in North America, Asia, Africa and Europe with more being added each month. It regularly partners with game developers to offer early access beta keys or giveaways to its influential community of core gamers.

"We're excited to be partnered with GamersPlatoon and support their community with our robust network of game servers," said Will Lowther, Head of Online for Multiplay. “As we expand our server network we will continue to seek out quality partners that will help to grow the PC gaming community.”

http://www.gamersplatoon.net/home/

12:39 - [IG] Lisen: wheres all the IG's?
12:39 - [IG] Aeronwen: no idea - out having lives?
12:39 - [IG] Lisen: unlikely but sure

11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: hahaha I can try
11:53 - [IG] Lisen: Im pretty sure you will fail but that is something I like about you!
11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: !!

Offline tomy

• dta designs
Re: WotR Gamers Platoon
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 09:20:53 PM »
Thats cool!

Offline General Sherman

• Class: Infantry
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 12:17:54 AM »
This just might be some of the best news I've heard for WotR in a long time. Not really familiar w/gamers platoon though.

Offline Aeronwen

• External Admin
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 12:38:03 AM »
The weird thing is that I have not seen anything from Paradox about it.

11:53 - [IG] Lisen: Im pretty sure you will fail but that is something I like about you!

Offline Carl

• Class: None
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 06:04:36 AM »
i dont like this at all.

Offline Aeronwen

• External Admin
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 09:21:02 AM »
I am a bit confused by the Gamers Platoon site.   I don't have time atm to look in detail but once you get into it are they after your money?