Author Topic: NEW WARBAND GAME WITH VIDEO AND INFO. Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars!  (Read 6051 times)

Offline Meister Eder

• Forum Administrator
  • Vice President
  • Herrschaftszeitn!
  • Class: Ranger
To be fair, not many producers provide the community with such extenisve modding capabilities. As long as their pricing is not EA-style, I don't mind if they try to make some money of the most successful mods.

Offline Miwiw

• Big bearded Hodor-like
  • Class: Infantry
And if the price is too high, blame Taleworlds not the M&M devs. ;)

Offline Beardface

To be fair, not many producers provide the community with such extenisve modding capabilities. As long as their pricing is not EA-style, I don't mind if they try to make some money of the most successful mods.

I think they should definitely do so by applying features from mods into a full new game or w/e tho rather than just bringing out very similar half-assed games.

Offline jeanne_d_arc

And when Mount & Blade : PRO-CRPG will be announced?

Seriously, i'm a bit anxious about Taleworlds motivations. Why did they accepted to let modders sell their project upgraded?
As i know, each time it comes, Taleworlds risks their reputation by bringing their mount and blade "trademarks". The only reason than I could see, is : " they need money for Mount And Blade 2". So i'm a bit more anxious now.

In all case, concerning this "game", I disliked Mount & Musket Gameplay and i won't buy it.
[flash(480,200)][/flash]

Offline Lord Willy

Ive heard the price is 9,99 Euros .

Offline Zoltanus

• The Valiant purges the evil!
  • Class: Cavalry
Imo there is nothing wrong in making this mod a dlc. Propably not gonna get it though.

"Cutlass": i hope to be pissed titfaced or wankerd

Offline Lua

The only reason than I could see, is : " they need money for Mount And Blade 2". So i'm a bit more anxious now.

I'm thinking the same, hope it's because of that...

and... this dlc thing remembers me an "old" argument in TW forums about making some mods (afaik SoD was the one involved) a dlc

Offline Crayon

• Von Caesar
  • Class: Cavalry
The beta is Live Streaming right now here:
http://www.own3d.tv/live/273352/Mount_Blade_Warband__Napoleonic_Wars

Looks damn good.
  • IG_Baron_CrayonVonCaesar
  • Crayon Crayon

Offline profail

• I don't need any description to headshot you.
Uhm... Maybe this will be not shit how I thought earlier. Looks much better than MM. I give it a chance.

Offline Demonhun

This game is nice, has a lot of new additions, music, engineering, artillery is awesome to aim etc

Offline profail

• I don't need any description to headshot you.
Yeah looking intersting, cause (I hope) it will be not so boring like the MM was. Devs had/have a lot of work with this. Its more realistic than MM.