Author Topic: Fantasy Persistent World  (Read 6152 times)

Offline Zoltanus

• The Valiant purges the evil!
  • Class: Cavalry
Re: Fantasy Persistent World
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 01:45:05 PM »
I tested it already and it seemed pretty sweet. And now there is orc race  :P.

"Cutlass": i hope to be pissed titfaced or wankerd

Offline Nublet

• Green is best!!
  • Class: Ranger
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 01:46:14 PM »
I love the new timer, no more grinding so much that when you're done It's a reset.
"Lead us from death to victory, from falsehood to truth.
Lead us from despair to hope, from faith to slaughter.
Lead us to His strength and an eternity of war.
Let His wrath fill our hearts.
Death, war, and blood;
in vengeance serve the Emperor and the name of Dorn!"

Offline Illuminati

• Vision is the art of seeing things invisible.
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 07:02:25 PM »
I love the new timer, no more grinding so much that when you're done It's a reset.

- Max round time increased (9999 minutes!).

Yep, nice :) By the way, there's a 2B patch out now (in case you downloaded it before then).
Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. -Epicurus

Offline Windmill

• http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4942903/Windmill_is_a_vect
  • Class: Infantry
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 05:32:57 AM »
Well, my first experience wasn't so great.  I went on an RP server just now and immediately I got slashed up by some guy with a dagger on a horse.  Then, an NPC chased me down.  I tried making money but I'm not sure if it was glitched, but when I was serving drinks it would not give me money.  Then, the server crashed.  Maybe I'll give it another try, but I'm not too impressed at the moment.

Offline Illuminati

• Vision is the art of seeing things invisible.
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 09:06:54 AM »
Well, my first experience wasn't so great.  I went on an RP server just now and immediately I got slashed up by some guy with a dagger on a horse.  Then, an NPC chased me down.  I tried making money but I'm not sure if it was glitched, but when I was serving drinks it would not give me money.  Then, the server crashed.  Maybe I'll give it another try, but I'm not too impressed at the moment.

There are usually a few of us playing in this mod, so if you join them, they can protect you and give you equipment and even a mount (to get you started).

Regarding the server crashing... you may have been unlucky and arrived at the end of the 9999 minutes lol (but that would be very unlucky :P ).
Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. -Epicurus