Author Topic: Calradia Antica!(MP)  (Read 8829 times)

Offline Lord Willy

• Class: Infantry
Calradia Antica!(MP)
« on: March 27, 2011, 07:32:11 PM »
Today i tried this mod with Wezyk , and I have to say that is very cool and very detailed(Kinda like Vikingr . but on Roman Age) It will be a very nice add in my opinion to the  Thursday Training . 

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162231.msg3918222.html#msg3918222

MP DOwnload link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5XZFVWUY
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 07:41:13 PM by Lord Willy »

Offline Miwiw

• Big bearded Hodor-like
Re: Calradia Antica!(MP)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 07:35:21 PM »
Spoiler

OMG

Ya, saw that mod before. Some nice models...

Offline M

• Class: None
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 07:38:25 PM »
Isn't there enough dicks in multiplayer without modding in more????

Offline Lord Willy

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 07:40:10 PM »
Ahah :P

Offline Deathstar

• Art is what you make of it.
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 08:01:34 PM »
I'd scold you for inappropriate contents but nudity was a common thing in that era.
Quote from: Overlord
22:26:35 - *DEAD* [CoR_Overlord_Overlord] Phew, you should be called "chef" Sophie. Nice cooking of attacks there.

Offline Demonhun

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 09:49:41 PM »
What the fuck XD Is that an actual skin?

Offline Zoltanus

• The Valiant purges the evil!
  • Class: Cavalry
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 07:25:33 AM »
It's a penis!  :woot:

"Cutlass": i hope to be pissed titfaced or wankerd

Offline Beardface

• Class: Ranger
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 07:29:54 AM »
now THAT is what i call a lord willy  ;:)

Offline Swii

• There is no real life, only afk
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 08:10:14 AM »
now THAT is what i call a lord willy 

L
O

:))

Offline Lord Willy

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2011, 08:20:29 AM »
Pff , that little thingy in compare of the real willy its just a peanut ... :P

On topic , really we should make an event its really fun! o:)

Event here : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163371.msg3952614/boardseen.html#new
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 08:24:39 AM by Lord Willy »

Offline Spec

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 09:57:25 AM »
Apparently, if Eirikur can be trusted (and I see no reason not to), this mod contains stolen items from other mods. I would not recommend downloading it until these things have been cleared up - in my opinion, plagiarism among modders is quite a dick move, so the picture fits quite well.
  • Spec
  • Spec Spec

Offline Miwiw

• Big bearded Hodor-like
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 10:17:30 AM »
As that much of the mod is stolen, I wont download it... He took items form other mods without asking, excuse was "I did not know I have to ask"...

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162231.90.html

Offline Demonhun

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2011, 10:42:24 AM »
Personally, I dont really see a big issue with permissions etc on a mod. I know that people would have worked a lot on those, but why not just throw them in open source and other people can use them in their own mods so we as players can have a better and faster result. Then theyll automatically be in credits. But all this bickering about who did what skin is not really healthy when it comes down to big mods which need lots of other mods for it to function. I bring the example of the expanded multiplayer mod that sarnek posted. There were chiinese and russians which werent implemented because their owners disapproved or didnt respond. Only the players suffered as a result and the mod died.

Offline Beardface

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2011, 10:47:22 AM »
Personally, I dont really see a big issue with permissions etc on a mod. I know that people would have worked a lot on those, but why not just throw them in open source and other people can use them in their own mods so we as players can have a better and faster result. Then theyll automatically be in credits. But all this bickering about who did what skin is not really healthy when it comes down to big mods which need lots of other mods for it to function. I bring the example of the expanded multiplayer mod that sarnek posted. There were chiinese and russians which werent implemented because their owners disapproved or didnt respond. Only the players suffered as a result and the mod died.

What would you think, you make a awesome lord of the rings mod with a lot of details loads of skins and you invest a lot of time into it. Two weeks later i release a mod using most of your skins but maybe a slightly different settings and such. Only mentioning your name on a thread somewhere. I'm sure you wouldn't like that unless i'm a friend of yours you spoke to be forehand or have agreed on such a thing. It's stealing someones work if you ask me.

Offline Deathstar

• Art is what you make of it.
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2011, 11:01:21 AM »
Couldn't care less for stolen props, I do care for the annoying imbalances though. Roman infantry does get an armour advantage, provided they can afford any armour, apart from that they get the gladius, which itself is a neat dagger-like weapon, but Warband's mechanics hate short weapons, especially when you use it like it's meant to be used - as a stabbing sword.
Every other faction has at least one troop type with a shield and all in all vastly superior.
Then, to put even that in shame, there's this one faction with mounted archers, whose horse archery skill would make a Khergit stare in awe - perfect accuracy in full gallop.
I needn't expand.
Quote from: Overlord
22:26:35 - *DEAD* [CoR_Overlord_Overlord] Phew, you should be called "chef" Sophie. Nice cooking of attacks there.