Author Topic: Kingdom of Swadia Clan Roleplaying Server  (Read 46155 times)

Offline Carl

• Class: None
Re: Kingdom of Swadia Clan Roleplaying Server
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2011, 04:24:30 PM »
Damn that is really sad. :'(

made me emo.

Offline Spec

• Class: Infantry
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2011, 05:36:07 PM »
Would you please cut the jokes?

I haven't had much to do with this, but the death of a human is reason enough for me not to kid around regarding this topic. I guess an "RIP" would be appropriate, although I never really can find the right words in these situations, not being religious...

Edit: Do we know what happened?
  • Spec
  • Spec Spec

Offline Alexander

• Banned
  • "Because you're worth it."
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2011, 05:46:27 PM »
Which jokes?

Offline Beardface

• Class: Ranger
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2011, 05:47:45 PM »
Erhmm i wasnt cracking a joke at him here, i just found reading through that thread pretty sad.

Offline Demonhun

« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2011, 05:55:43 PM »
Yea some of us know and theres a thread bout it on their forums.

Offline evacuee

• Juha's blog
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2011, 06:12:33 PM »
Very sad. :(
  • IG_Mgt_evacuee
  • evacuee evacuee

Offline Carl

« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2011, 06:17:37 PM »
Would you please cut the jokes?

I haven't had much to do with this, but the death of a human is reason enough for me not to kid around regarding this topic. I guess an "RIP" would be appropriate, although I never really can find the right words in these situations, not being religious...

Edit: Do we know what happened?

im not joking. while reading the posts i cried. i didnt know him or the mod but how this ended made me sad.

Offline Lord Willy

« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2011, 06:25:59 PM »
what made  you thing they were joking? :o

By the way , he was just seventeen , and he commited a suicide  :erm: And thats really strange to me , because he was always so happy when he talked to me ...  :(

Offline Archivist

• Creative Director
  • Steal, borrow, refer; save your shady inference.
« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2011, 01:40:26 AM »
Wait wait wait wait... the coder actually died? I didn't know that. Now I feel bad.

Offline Deathstar

• Art is what you make of it.
« Reply #144 on: May 24, 2011, 01:23:20 PM »
Wait wait wait wait... the coder actually died? I didn't know that. Now I feel bad.

Vince told me the whole story shortly after Gulos had disappeared with the plea not to tell anyone else before anything is official.
Petyr aka Gulos was, as Willy said, 17 years old and lived in Romania, where he not only had no job, but also a crisis concerning a close friend of his who attempted suicide multiple times and, as far as they have heard, Gulos tried it as well. Not long ago his friend unfortunately succeeded, that was just before Petyr went inactive on Steam. We told Blueberry to phone some local newspapers, because what they had was his name and the city he was living in, the only problem was that his surname is a very common one in his country and they had trouble finding the real him.
I do not know how exactly they found it out but I guess he went with the newspaper idea. It is official, Gulos is actually dead.
Quote from: Overlord
22:26:35 - *DEAD* [CoR_Overlord_Overlord] Phew, you should be called "chef" Sophie. Nice cooking of attacks there.

Offline Spec

« Reply #145 on: May 24, 2011, 04:45:35 PM »
17... Suicide... That's horrible... :/
  • Spec
  • Spec Spec

Offline Lord Willy

« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2011, 05:01:09 PM »
Indeed . I should tell this story to my class mates , that they hate all the romanians that come in italy yo find a job .  Btw i'm sure there is a problem behind ( social , mental) . Because at 17 years old , you  dont kill your self because you dont find a job . You can be poor as hell , even if in romania they are very poor , but there are much worst place , but that is not a reason to  kill your self , there is always something back . Also a very poor person , dosent even have time to think , on a suicide or something , since he is too busy to gain food . Infact in the poorest countries on the world there are 90% less suicide's than the richest countries

Offline Spec

« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2011, 12:16:05 AM »
(Btw, @ that joke business, some comments were apparently seeming ironic to me even though they were sincere. Which is entirely my bad for having misinterpreted it, please don't take offense. The "I predicted it" followed by a smiley seemed to be way off; I didn't take into account that the link might just not have been up to the current state and the situation not yet explained with such certainity when that was posted; the "made me emo" part also, due to the choice of words, seemed inappropriate to me. I see that it wasn't meant to be sarcasm, so I have to ask for your forgiveness for my assumption)
  • Spec
  • Spec Spec

Offline Archivist

• Creative Director
  • Steal, borrow, refer; save your shady inference.
« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2011, 10:25:42 PM »
When I said "I predicted it", I was referring to Demonhun's comment "This mod is now official dead". I had no idea someone had actually died...

Offline Spec

« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2011, 10:41:49 PM »
Yeah, just me reading not carefully enough. I apologize.
  • Spec
  • Spec Spec