Author Topic: Ban Appeal - Serthas [accepted]  (Read 399 times)

Offline Serthas_TR

Ban Appeal - Serthas [accepted]
« on: September 02, 2018, 11:41:26 AM »
b]What was the name you were banned under?[/b]  Serthas 1127698

When were you banned? A week ago I guess

What server were you banned from? IG_Battlegrounds

Who banned you? I don't know I wasn't playing

Why were you banned? I don't know I played a few hours and after a few days I saw that I got perma ban I did not even a int team killing when I played on the server

Why should we expect that you have changed/will behave differently?  I am innocent and I just wanna improve my skills with my own ID I dont want to play on the IG as a fake
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 04:19:41 PM by SCGavin »

Offline Aeronwen

• malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right
  • Class: Ranger
Re: Ban Appeal - Serthas
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 05:54:46 PM »
Hello Serthas

In the transition of IG between hosts there were some days when the ban list was not in place (and in fact we are still reconstructing the list).

You were not banned last week but your previosu ban was reinstated.

You were banned in August 2016 for repeated abusive language and profanity. Several of your IDs were banned. It is obviously not allowed to join IG_BG with a new ID when one has been banned.

With the above information in mind would you like to rewrite your appeal?

12:39 - [IG] Lisen: wheres all the IG's?
12:39 - [IG] Aeronwen: no idea - out having lives?
12:39 - [IG] Lisen: unlikely but sure

11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: hahaha I can try
11:53 - [IG] Lisen: Im pretty sure you will fail but that is something I like about you!
11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: !!

Offline Serthas_TR

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 02:33:17 PM »
I do not remember if I did use abusive language on server cause I don't have any enemies or people I hate on that year but I thing I got banned for personel problems of Kiron although if I did something wrong which I cannot remember sorry about that I just want to play on the server as Serthas. Yours sincerly...

Offline Serthas_TR

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 09:27:48 PM »
Sorry for what I did in the past but I will keep the rules until this day to my last day

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
  • Class: Infantry
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 06:00:08 PM »
Hello Serthas,

when you say you "got banned for personel problems of Kiron" it sounds like Kiron banned you because he had some personal problems and not because you broke rules. The ban was not made due to any personal problems Kiron had, but rather because you broke the rules by insulting him and his religion (see "Offensive language/insults and harassment" and "Discrimination (racism, xenophobia, sexism...)" in the Server Rules for the relevant rules that behaviour violated). If you want to refresh your memory of what happened, I can send you the relevant logs.

Considering that you appear to leave the responsibility at Kiron's feet and claim no memory of what happened, your apology and promise to behave differently aren't quite convincing. It sounds as if you are not convinced that you did something wrong, so why would you apologise? We need to know that you understand that you have done something wrong, know what it was you did wrong and therefore know what you should not do in the future.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 06:06:35 PM by SCGavin »
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline Serthas_TR

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 07:24:55 PM »
Yes I understood what I did in the past I used abusive language and I am sorry about it... I will apologise to Kiron anyway I promise I wont do that again and I'll keep the rules. Thank you.

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
  • Class: Infantry
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 04:19:23 PM »
We decided to give you another chance and unban you. Please read the Server Rules and make sure to follow them in the future!
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.