Author Topic: Treatise on the perverted nature of things in the Guard of Istiniar  (Read 4418 times)

Offline Your_Mother

• Class: None
[justify]At times, we all have an axe to grind. Currently, I'm grinding my axe in regards to the Guard of Istiniar's principles. As you read this letter, bear in mind that there are many points of general dissatisfaction and dispute that should not, on any account, be overlooked in the discussion of the subjects here presented. One of these is that I wouldn't judge the Guard of Istiniar's hangers-on too harshly. They're unmistakably just cannon fodder for the Guard of Istiniar's plot to goad hate-filled casuists into hurling epithets at its enemies.

While it is essential—and among my highest priorities—to perform noble deeds, the Guard of Istiniar and its co-conspirators are a bunch of vandals. As you know, vandals are weasels; weasels are tightwads; tightwads are bourgeoisie; and bourgeoisie all want to produce nothing but filth. The point is that I recently heard the Guard of Istiniar tell a bunch of people that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text. Now that you've read my entire letter, I hope you've concluded that my plan to complain about squalid buttinskies is deserving of serious consideration.[/justify]

Furthermore:

[justify]It is not likely that I shall say anything new here. If I do, it will be of only minor significance. Nevertheless, Baron Lugh will fail if we unite. In the text that follows, I don't intend to recount all of the damage caused by Baron Lugh's socially inept shell games but I do want to point out that Baron Lugh truly believes that it's okay if his intimations initially cause our quality of life to degrade because "sometime", "someone" will do "something" "somehow" to counteract that trend. I hope you realize that that's just a dastardly pipe dream from a rapacious pipe and that in the real world, if we let Baron Lugh sow the seeds of colonialism we'll be reaping the crop for quite a long time.

Calling Baron Lugh's emissaries thrasonical, resentful prevaricators may be accurate, but with Baron Lugh so forcefully leaving behind a legacy of perpetual indebtedness in developing countries, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must transform our culture of war and violence into a culture of peace and nonviolence. A central fault line runs through each of his objectives. Specifically, if it were true, as he claims, that his opinions represent the opinions of the majority—or even a plurality—then I wouldn't be saying that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to subvert existing lines of power and information. But the first step is to acknowledge that I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner.

Needless to say, our national media is controlled by insane layabouts. That's why you probably haven't heard that Baron Lugh plants false evidence to incriminate his critics. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and in many cases it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it surely expresses how Baron Lugh is absolutely determined to believe that children should belong to the state, and he's not about to let facts or reason get in his way. Yes, Baron Lugh may have some superficial charm, but given a choice of having him sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need or having my bicuspids extracted sans Novocaine, I would embrace the pliers, purchase some Polident Partials, and call it a day. He has blood on his hands. Yet Baron Lugh pretends to be an innocent lamb who has our best interests at heart. We all know the reality: If he really had our best interests at heart, he wouldn't weaken family ties. That's all for this letter. For those that don't like my views, get over it. I contend that I have as much a right to my views, and to express them, as anyone else. So when I say that our pain is Baron Lugh's ecstasy, you can agree with me or not. That's all there is to it.[/justify]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 07:41:13 PM by Your_Mother »
No one in the world can take the place of your mother. ~Harry Truman

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
  • Class: Infantry
Re: Treatise on the perverted nature of things in the Guard of Istiniar
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 07:39:44 PM »
Lies!
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline Lua

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 07:46:24 PM »
How evil we are...

Spoiler

Offline Lord Willy

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 07:47:30 PM »
Spoiler

Offline Brego

• God wills it!
  • Class: Ranger
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 08:23:31 PM »
u suck, gavin!

Offline Chikun

• Cluck cluck cluuuuuck!!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 08:38:39 PM »

Doesn't work? ok how about these:

Your_Mother's so dumb she thought fruit punch was a gay boxer.

Your_Mother's so fat that when God said "let there be light" he told Your_Mother to move her fat ass out of the way.

Your_Mother's glasses are so thick she looks at a map and sees people waving.

Your_Mother's teeth are so spaced out it looks like her tongue is in jail

Your_Mother's so ugly she made an onion cry

Your_Mother's so ugly when she walks into a bank, they turn off the surveillence cameras

Your_Mother's so short she jumped in a puddle and drowned

Your_Mother's so smelly she was playing in my Sand Box and Illu's cat came along and buried her.

Your_Mother's so old she sat behind Jesus in the third grade.

Your_Mother's so stupid she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept

Offline Deathstar

• Art is what you make of it.
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 03:08:08 AM »
Quote from: Overlord
22:26:35 - *DEAD* [CoR_Overlord_Overlord] Phew, you should be called "chef" Sophie. Nice cooking of attacks there.

Offline Gehn

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 03:45:41 AM »
[justify]At times, we all have an axe to grind. Currently, I'm grinding my axe in regards to the Guard of Istiniar's principles. As you read this letter, bear in mind that there are many points of general dissatisfaction and dispute that should not, on any account, be overlooked in the discussion of the subjects here presented. One of these is that I wouldn't judge the Guard of Istiniar's hangers-on too harshly. They're unmistakably just cannon fodder for the Guard of Istiniar's plot to goad hate-filled casuists into hurling epithets at its enemies.

While it is essential—and among my highest priorities—to perform noble deeds, the Guard of Istiniar and its co-conspirators are a bunch of vandals. As you know, vandals are weasels; weasels are tightwads; tightwads are bourgeoisie; and bourgeoisie all want to produce nothing but filth. The point is that I recently heard the Guard of Istiniar tell a bunch of people that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text. Now that you've read my entire letter, I hope you've concluded that my plan to complain about squalid buttinskies is deserving of serious consideration.[/justify]

Furthermore:

[justify]It is not likely that I shall say anything new here. If I do, it will be of only minor significance. Nevertheless, Baron Lugh will fail if we unite. In the text that follows, I don't intend to recount all of the damage caused by Baron Lugh's socially inept shell games but I do want to point out that Baron Lugh truly believes that it's okay if his intimations initially cause our quality of life to degrade because "sometime", "someone" will do "something" "somehow" to counteract that trend. I hope you realize that that's just a dastardly pipe dream from a rapacious pipe and that in the real world, if we let Baron Lugh sow the seeds of colonialism we'll be reaping the crop for quite a long time.

Calling Baron Lugh's emissaries thrasonical, resentful prevaricators may be accurate, but with Baron Lugh so forcefully leaving behind a legacy of perpetual indebtedness in developing countries, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must transform our culture of war and violence into a culture of peace and nonviolence. A central fault line runs through each of his objectives. Specifically, if it were true, as he claims, that his opinions represent the opinions of the majority—or even a plurality—then I wouldn't be saying that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to subvert existing lines of power and information. But the first step is to acknowledge that I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner.

Needless to say, our national media is controlled by insane layabouts. That's why you probably haven't heard that Baron Lugh plants false evidence to incriminate his critics. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and in many cases it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it surely expresses how Baron Lugh is absolutely determined to believe that children should belong to the state, and he's not about to let facts or reason get in his way. Yes, Baron Lugh may have some superficial charm, but given a choice of having him sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need or having my bicuspids extracted sans Novocaine, I would embrace the pliers, purchase some Polident Partials, and call it a day. He has blood on his hands. Yet Baron Lugh pretends to be an innocent lamb who has our best interests at heart. We all know the reality: If he really had our best interests at heart, he wouldn't weaken family ties. That's all for this letter. For those that don't like my views, get over it. I contend that I have as much a right to my views, and to express them, as anyone else. So when I say that our pain is Baron Lugh's ecstasy, you can agree with me or not. That's all there is to it.[/justify]

Now, while it might be true that the bourgeoisie, through the medium of Baron Lugh, are negatively impacting the golden ideals upon which the society of Istiniar is based, it is the mandate of the masses that cries out for justice. And when the nobility has grown fat upon the labor of the people, that fat needs must be trimmed, so that the society can grow as a whole; unfettered and free to express itself in the hopes of progress and not regression. It is therefore in the best interests of the Guard of Istiniar, not to limit the speech and reasonings of its members and contributors; but rather to nourish them in the hopes of gathering the fruits of the labor in later times.

While freedom may be abolish to make the people more secure, it is imperative to note that one cannot be both free and secure. Freedom guaranties people the ability to harm you, security give your government the ability to harm you, in the guise of preventing harm to others in your society. In any event security is only a myth, for many random act of chance and design could still harm your person, and you would die a slave to security, rather than free from the chains that bind the parrionid.

That is all really a side note to this. The fact that "sometime", "someone" will do "something" "somehow" is based in the truth of the moment, and we must meet this head on. And the realities of the moment, were the dreams of the past. Flight, once thought impossible is now common; traveling to the moon one hundred years ago was a pipe dream, now it is the path to the future of mankind.

While it is true the culture must be changed in order to cultivate the future of tomorrow. Whether his dreams are everyone’s dreams or a few or his own only, I do not know; however, I do know that no one’s dreams can be discounted on face value, they must be examined for their validity, and judged upon their merits and faults alone, and how the mandate of the people feel about the truths held within the dreams.

The national media, however, is run by the powers that be. And those powers detest anything remotely resembling the change in their base of power. So they feed the masses the comfort they know they need in an effort to satisfy the mind in non-thinking state. The madmen and the demagogues seek to pull on the heart strings of hate to keep humanity from growing. For growth is change, and change is what they detest most of all. So the people must ask themselves, who does have their best interest at heart? The powers that be or the rising dreamers? The answer is neither, I am afraid, but themselves. And they have the power to change the world, but ignore it in favor of comfort and lies. For those that disagree, you are more than welcome to; I don’t mean to change your life, only to get you to think on it for a moment, so when I say the pain you suffer to build your world is no one’s but your own, the same is true of your feelings of joy and fulfillment. Take it or leave it.
<17:09:35> "IG_Kalient": wait, did I just hear "stroke it till it fires" from gehn?

Offline evacuee

• Juha's blog
  • Class: None
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 06:20:00 AM »
I'm confused. Zolt would probably think I'm a nub.
  • IG_Mgt_evacuee
  • evacuee evacuee

Offline Kalient

• Class: Cavalry
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 10:55:25 AM »
Wait, what? What I just read there is more convoluted than On the Revolutions of the Heavenly Spheres, which happens to read about as pleasantly as a Romanian take-away menu that Illu's cat vomited back out.

Offline Meister Eder

• Forum Administrator
  • Vice President
  • Herrschaftszeitn!
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 12:09:13 PM »
My poor mind can't comprehend the magnitude of absurdity presented here. But what I conclude from this pseudo educated gibberish is that someone needs to burn. Your Mother? Baron Lugh? I'd say burn both to satisfy the peoples bloodlust. However, Baron Lugh hasn't wasted my time with whiny writings. Your Mother did; and she's looking like a witch.
Therefore: Let Lugh live! Burn Your Mother!

Offline Gehn

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 01:53:43 PM »
What burns besides witches? MORE witches.
<17:09:35> "IG_Kalient": wait, did I just hear "stroke it till it fires" from gehn?

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 03:09:10 PM »

I always knew you were an antisocial ape, but now you ask us to burn our mothers? :o
Shocking!
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline Gehn

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 06:42:59 PM »

I always knew you were an antisocial ape, but now you ask us to burn our mothers? :o
Shocking!

Not our mothers, your mother. singular.

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 06:45:39 PM »

Shocking!

Not our mothers, your mother. singular.

He didn't address it at anyone specific, though. So everyone is meant in singular!