Author Topic: War of the Roses  (Read 1007 times)

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
  • Class: Infantry
War of the Roses
« on: December 01, 2014, 09:46:51 PM »
https://www.humblebundle.com/flash

War of the Roses: Two copies of this game, one for yourself and another for whomever you deem worthy of passing it on to!

Pay more than the average of $2.07 to unlock!
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline Ignoble user

Re: War of the Roses
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 10:33:02 PM »
Hate to contradict you but normally Humble starts at $1 for the cheapest bundle, that's how I got the game to begin with. You may pay less than $1 but you only get the steam key for $1 or over.

Good spot though.  :thumbup:

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 10:52:45 PM »
I double checked to make sure, but still misread it - I guess I was confused because it usually lists the higher priced games below the $1 ones, instead of to the right of them.
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline Ignoble user

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 11:05:27 PM »
If I knew of some free to play players worth donating this to I would buy it, but I haven't seen any of note recently. If anyone knows of someone who could do with a copy (needs to be someone down on their luck, Bill Gates need not apply) I am willing to purchase some and gift them.

Offline Henry of Grosmont

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 04:01:51 AM »
Sent TacoCat one  :D

Also, we could stack a couple of those for the Newbie Tournament ...yes, I am still planning that ;)
Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.

Offline ReneKB

• Forum Moderator
  • Consultant
  • Class: Cavalry
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 05:41:24 AM »
Bought me the Humble Bundle. If someone is interested to get follow games I wouldn't mind to give them away:

2x War of the Roses: Kingmaker (have it already since I bought WotR on the release)
1x Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition
1x Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
1x Warlock: Master of the Arcane (also got it; still thanks to Aeronwen who gave me the game on earlier days)

Offline Kekn

• Forum Administrator
  • Vice President
  • The only free thing is the cheese in a mousetrap
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 12:42:42 PM »
Uhh, I loved the first SotS -- I'd like to give the second one a spin over the christmas holidays.  :)