Author Topic: Request  (Read 960 times)

Offline KarochiEsaNiks

• Banned
Request
« on: March 28, 2014, 01:00:31 PM »
Hi all.
I am Heroes_Warrior,please,unlock my account on this syte,because I was been so aggresive to you all...sorry for my not adequate behavior...
  • G3rm4ny G3rm4ny

Offline Daanonymous

• I even enjoy the holes in the cheese
  • Class: Ranger
Re: Request
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 04:53:40 PM »
Welcome new member!
Would you like to join IG? Please fill in an application on the application board under Mount and Blade. If you wish to play on War of the Roses and/or War of the Vikings please make sure you add that to your application.
If you have anymore questions then I'm willing to answer them between mondaymorning till friday at around 17:00 CEST.

See you in the game!

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
  • Class: Infantry
Re: Request
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 05:31:38 PM »
You were recently banned from our game-server for a third time. After Tomy pointed out that your English is hard to follow and that it would be good if you asked someone to translate, you wrote in the appeal "the young child answer that there brains doesn't work for you?". I am not entirely sure what that is supposed to mean, but it appears to me to be an insult aimed at Tomy. This was not why you were banned on the forums, however.

You then made a hate filled and xenophobic post aimed at Europeans. I am not sure what most of it was meant to say, but it's meaning was apparent as you yourself admit ("I was been so aggresive to you all").

Considering that you have repeatedly failed to follow our server rules despite several chances and now also violated our forum rules, I banned you from the forums. We are not prepared to give you another chance. As we do not allow secondary accounts of banned users, this account has been banned as well.

Welcome new member!
Would you like to join IG? Please fill in an application on the application board under Mount and Blade. If you wish to play on War of the Roses and/or War of the Vikings please make sure you add that to your application.
If you have anymore questions then I'm willing to answer them between mondaymorning till friday at around 17:00 CEST.

See you in the game!

You are not a member of IG; don't confuse others with messages such as this one. :smh:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 05:33:47 PM by SCGavin »
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.