Author Topic: Nord Town  (Read 986 times)

Offline Noxx

Nord Town
« on: November 03, 2013, 06:29:28 PM »
Hey IG guys,

I'm just curious why you've obviously taken Nord Town out of the rotation.
I have to admit that I've been really enjoying playing on it, not only because its my favorite native map.

So I simply don't understand why it was removed. Sure, there was some spawncamping once in a while, but that didn't affect the "fun-level" of Nord Town in my opinion. :)

Would be nice if could get a response concerning that matter, best regards!

Offline nedsat

• Class: Infantry
Re: Nord Town
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 08:47:21 PM »
Answer is quite simple. We're making some changes to the map cycle once in a while to mix things up a little. Since nord town was removed from the map pool of the current running native tournament we thought a short break from our map cycle wouldn't hurt. Also with a map out of the cycle for a while an otherwise old and overplayed map sometimes seems to get a new youth.

Nord town haven't been removed from the server and I played it twice yesterday after polls within just a few hours of play.
  • IG_Alderduke_nedsat
  • nedsat nedsat

Offline Noxx

Re: Nord Town
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 10:51:11 PM »
Haha, didn't think about it that way, but I think I'll give it a try now  ;)

And actually it did hurt, but seeing that it seems to be out of rotation only for a limited time I think I can deal with it without complaining. Anyway, all Nord Town polls were rejected when I was playing, so you appear to be playing at the right time, aww.