Author Topic: Ban Appeal - Bloody_Nairi  (Read 207 times)

Offline Bloody_Nairi

• Class: None
Ban Appeal - Bloody_Nairi
« on: November 21, 2017, 09:56:05 PM »
 What was the name you were banned under? I don't really know, it happened 3-4 years ago. Maybe my ID will help in searching the name I used: 378189

When were you banned? 3-4 years ago.

What server were you banned from? IG_Battlegrounds

Who banned you? No idea.

Why were you banned? I don't remember.

Why should we expect that you have changed/will behave differently? Had a 3-4 years break from playing on this server and I will follow the rules this time.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:58:15 PM by Bloody_Nairi »

Offline Aeronwen

• malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right
  • Class: Ranger
Re: Ban Appeal - Bloody_Nairi
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 08:38:42 AM »
Hi, sorry for the late response we have been discussing your appeal.

Generally when someone has been banned for this length of time we have a presumption of giving another chance. However in your case you have been banned 3 times for bad behaviour including intentional team killing and the last time you appealed you made such a hate filled post that you were also banned from these forums.

Under these circumstances and with no substantial reason to think your behaviour will have changed, the appeal is not accepted.

12:39 - [IG] Lisen: wheres all the IG's?
12:39 - [IG] Aeronwen: no idea - out having lives?
12:39 - [IG] Lisen: unlikely but sure

11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: hahaha I can try
11:53 - [IG] Lisen: Im pretty sure you will fail but that is something I like about you!
11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: !!

Offline Bloody_Nairi

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 09:30:08 AM »
 Hello Aeronwen, I understand the position of the admin team and why they have taken this stance. My behaviour in the past is hardly something I can be proud of. However, over four years someone can change a lot.  I enlisted in the military for over two years and am now married and recently had my first child. I've matured considerably and am hardly going to do something as stupid as teamkilling and trolling. 
I understand if you keep the ban, you don't want to lower the quality of the server, but I hope you can see how the change in my circumstances has changed how I act.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 09:36:14 AM by Bloody_Nairi »

Offline Rey

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 12:22:17 PM »
I am not sure how toxic or immature he has been before, but I had an incident with this guy yesterday, when he joined the Ludus, tried to have a go at my nationality which he got kicked for and re-joined the server with words "which faggot kicked me".

I mean, I am not married nor do I have a kid and I haven't been in military also, but I wouldn't behave like that in any situation. The fact that you're saying you have changed and yesterday you tried provoking me and start an argument is completely pathetic and really doesn't correlate with each other.