Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server of the Guard / Re: Donate for our servers!
« Last post by SCGavin on December 15, 2017, 07:18:58 PM »
Thank you for the donation Dreaon! The bill has now been paid.

We need 60,25 until next June when the next payment is due.

Warband, TeamSpeak, Website

Total of expenses: ~ 3514,25
Total of donations received: ~ 3496,00
Current balance: - 18,25
Prognosed balance by date of next payment (15 June 2018): - 60,25

Detailed list of regular payments
Vidahost / ThermalDegree Ltd. | Website = 15.00 GBP semi-annually
Vidahost / ThermalDegree Ltd. | Domain = 9.38 GBP annually
ReneKB | TeamSpeak = Free

Discontinued servers
War of the Roses/Vikings
Total of expenses: ~ 915,50
Total of donations received: ~ 915,50
Current balance: + 0,00
« Last post by Dreaon on December 08, 2017, 05:25:35 PM »
Reminder: We need donations of 40 until December at the latest, though the sooner the better!
Took my share  8)
(Still 20 bucks needed)
Complaints and Ban Appeals / Ban Appeal - AE_Zaudunyani_OGL
« Last post by OurGloriousLeader on December 07, 2017, 04:18:42 PM »
What was the name you were banned under? AE_Zaudunyani_OGL

When were you banned? 06.12.17 19GMT or so

What server were you banned from? IG_BG

Who banned you? FT_Charlini

Why were you banned? Charlini was permanently banning people without warning for various petty charges (one was "Spanish Idiot", while technically an insult I know of no other admin who would view this as ban worthy). He was also indicating that as server admin he could use his own judgement freely and didn't have to abide by the admin rules, afaik this is not the case for any other admins. In return I called him Franco (the Spanish fascist) and, seemingly immune to irony, he banned me. In a private chat he also admitted he "didn't care about IG" so I assume this is some egoism affecting his judgement.

Why should we expect that you have changed/will behave differently? I'm happy to stop referring to Franco if Charlini is willing to stop pretending he is a fair admin.
« Last post by SCGavin on December 05, 2017, 03:11:58 PM »
Reminder: We need donations of 40 until December at the latest, though the sooner the better!
Complaints and Ban Appeals / Re: Ban Appeal - Bloody_Nairi
« Last post by Rey on December 04, 2017, 12:22:17 PM »
I am not sure how toxic or immature he has been before, but I had an incident with this guy yesterday, when he joined the Ludus, tried to have a go at my nationality which he got kicked for and re-joined the server with words "which faggot kicked me".

I mean, I am not married nor do I have a kid and I haven't been in military also, but I wouldn't behave like that in any situation. The fact that you're saying you have changed and yesterday you tried provoking me and start an argument is completely pathetic and really doesn't correlate with each other.
« Last post by Bloody_Nairi on December 04, 2017, 09:30:08 AM »
 Hello Aeronwen, I understand the position of the admin team and why they have taken this stance. My behaviour in the past is hardly something I can be proud of. However, over four years someone can change a lot.  I enlisted in the military for over two years and am now married and recently had my first child. I've matured considerably and am hardly going to do something as stupid as teamkilling and trolling. 
I understand if you keep the ban, you don't want to lower the quality of the server, but I hope you can see how the change in my circumstances has changed how I act.
Thank you.
« Last post by Aeronwen on December 01, 2017, 08:38:42 AM »
Hi, sorry for the late response we have been discussing your appeal.

Generally when someone has been banned for this length of time we have a presumption of giving another chance. However in your case you have been banned 3 times for bad behaviour including intentional team killing and the last time you appealed you made such a hate filled post that you were also banned from these forums.

Under these circumstances and with no substantial reason to think your behaviour will have changed, the appeal is not accepted.
Map Submissions / Re: Bhaile
« Last post by Eduard on November 26, 2017, 09:17:27 PM »
Still nuthin?  :o
Complaints and Ban Appeals / Ban Appeal - Bloody_Nairi
« Last post by Bloody_Nairi on November 21, 2017, 09:56:05 PM »
 What was the name you were banned under? I don't really know, it happened 3-4 years ago. Maybe my ID will help in searching the name I used: 378189

When were you banned? 3-4 years ago.

What server were you banned from? IG_Battlegrounds

Who banned you? No idea.

Why were you banned? I don't remember.

Why should we expect that you have changed/will behave differently? Had a 3-4 years break from playing on this server and I will follow the rules this time.
Map Submissions / Re: Bhaile
« Last post by Eduard on November 14, 2017, 01:58:53 PM »
Hey, screens should be up to date. I basically reworked the spawn and made the open parts of the map smaller by 1/2. I also added new props and moved some others, there should be no changes on flags since I think they are made well enough.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10