Author Topic: Ban Appeal - OTGmorley  (Read 165 times)

Offline OTGmorley

Ban Appeal - OTGmorley
« on: August 29, 2017, 08:22:38 PM »
What was the name you were banned under? Unsure as it was not me personally who was banned as i have been away for a few years.

When were you banned? Again i am unsure, my brother insists that he has no idea of what happened, i'm sorry for the lack of information.

What server were you banned from? IG battlegrounds on battle mode.

Who banned you? Again i cannot specify.

Why were you banned? Again i can not say.

Why should we expect that you have changed/will behave differently? Well as it was not me, i believe this can be enough of an excuse. but due to my previous own trolling/bad behavior on the server i can understand the hesitation to not unban me. i was 17 when i last player on this server. my brother is also currently this age, and i believe he has followed in my footsteps as he use to watch me play and cause much grief for the admins. i am currently 20, and have been away on many tours, not as a band but for another purpose. Since my return ive logged onto my computer to find i have been banned, and i am kinda sad, as i remember this server being apart of my childhood, in a way. I will not do anything i use to, I've grown and matured. I cant promise that my brother is the same but he has no access to this computer anymore or my steam account, so anything that happens from now on is on my plate rather than the plate that he has pretended to be mine! also the fact that i have been away for 2ish years (give or take) i believe that i have matured and grown. i consider this a valid enough reason. whatever you choose to do, i support your decision, i wish you all the best. maybe see you in bannerlord IG overlords :)

Offline Aeronwen

• malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right
  • Class: Ranger
Re: Ban Appeal - OTGmorley
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 07:53:33 PM »
We need some sort of identifier to check teh circumstances and to unban. Without a name we would need your Warband ID

If you do not other wise know your ID, you can get the Warband ID by joining a server and then asking an admin to let you know your ID. Some servers have mods that show such ID's automatically, so you could look for one of those servers, join it and write down the ID (you can press "L" for the log in case it disappears to quickly).

Just so you know the case will be dealt with as though you were the perpetrator, any ID is judged by teh actions donr by that ID no matter who may have been at the PC.

12:39 - [IG] Lisen: wheres all the IG's?
12:39 - [IG] Aeronwen: no idea - out having lives?
12:39 - [IG] Lisen: unlikely but sure

11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: hahaha I can try
11:53 - [IG] Lisen: Im pretty sure you will fail but that is something I like about you!
11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: !!