Author Topic: Server Complaints  (Read 103874 times)

Offline Precharmant

Re: Server Complaints
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 11:09:48 PM »
Player-Name(s): FRA_Peter, RNGD_Tobi, RNGD_Guy
Server: IG_Battleground
Time: February 7th 23:00 GMT+0
Incident: Denigration, Systematic harcelement, no respect.
Map : Port Assault.

These three players come together in the boat just to give me punches and try to kill me.
To block in the water they continued during two good minutes until the moment I arrived in them killed.
IG_Vet_Jeannedarc ask to stop that but for nothing, they not listen !
This is not the first time, always when I play in the IG_Battleground I've always sarcasm and not respect with many words when I'm die like "BIM" "BAM" and sentence very bad in relation with my level player and human quality.... and of courses many punch in group about me alone !
Particulary and especialy FRA_Peter.
I'm be patient many time, I've speak with Nubi about this problem but nothing change and now I'm tired from this bad attitude from so good players.
This situation break my relations with others players from RNGD Team, and DF Team many have a false idea from my quality and break my pleasure to the game.
I am conscious that my complaint will break all my chances for the fra team and broke my relation with these team, maybe after that I've many players don't understand and Hate me but this bad attitude on behalf of so good  players must to stop once for quite, particulary Peter !
It's a total pity, I've respect, I like theses players.
I'm sure Peter it's a good boy, but I can't agree his attitude with total no respect about me ... it's no correct, is not a game for me.
Sorry for my bad english and for a soo long complaints but this situation is realy a pity for me and must stop !!!
Thank you.

IG players in place and normaly see that : JEANNE HARMAN MORIII ZANICO CRISTO

LCDH_Glandeur_Precharmant
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 11:38:37 PM by Precharmant »
  • Glandeur_Precharmant Glandeur_Precharmant

Offline Meister Eder

• Forum Administrator
  • Vice President
  • Herrschaftszeitn!
  • Class: Ranger
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 11:25:10 PM »
It's good that you report your problem to us. We'll look into that.

Offline Precharmant

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 08:19:05 AM »
Thank you.
I write to Peter for inform about my complaint because I will just he stop definitivaly this bad attitude with the other player.
I've respect I desire just the same in return.
Regards.

Offline Tobi

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 12:20:32 PM »
You have only to use the mute function present in the game. I appreciate you Precharmant but I think you take this game too seriously! Decidedly I've seen everything in this game... Personally, I've never seen rules that prohibit people from killing themselves with fists? Finally, honestly I did not want to lose my time with this crap...

There are tensions between some members from LCDH and RNGD since the selection for the nation cup, Alexander asked us to stop our disputes, but now if we can not settle our accounts on the battlefield, it is unfortunate. For my part I have nothing against him, I have already had occasion to talk with him and I found him friendly.

Finally, a lot of ink for very little :huh?: !
  • Tobi Tobi

Offline Narlan

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 12:58:32 PM »
 There are limits between what we take to be fun and what is actually not cool, and one of those limits is what the target of your pleasantries is willing to endure. If precharmant does not like the RNGD's way to "play" with him, why do they insist... if it is not to offend him ?

Edit : by the way, I am Narlan, this is my first time in this forum, nice to meet you  :woot: !

Offline Precharmant

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 01:07:57 PM »
I'm sorry Tobi but the mute function is not avalaible for this indescent fight with "punch" " "fists".
Has three against one even less !!! I'm in the opposite faction, not in your, you 3 come to your spawn to me in the boat just for this project ... kill me with punch.
This is not the first time you do that many time since 4 weeks in server battle ground and in group always.
Sorry tobi, I say you many time, at Nubi too, in your ts, my ts , in game, I say you it's total disrespectful and you agree ! ... and continue :(
Nation Cup it's other mather and not must be a reason for you, Peter and other to have this bad attitude about me.
You can have so many skill, so many experiment, but for me Tobi, Peter ..... you must give the example for the respect and the spirit ... you represent us in Nation Cup and the respect begin in the game every day, too on the IG Server
Cordially
Precha

Offline M

• Class: None
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 02:07:49 PM »
I'm sorry Tobi but the mute function is not avalaible for this indescent fight with "punch" " "fists".
Has three against one even less !!! I'm in the opposite faction, not in your, you 3 come to your spawn to me in the boat just for this project ... kill me with punch.
This is really your problem not theirs. If you're staying in the boat to get swarmed by 3 people it's your mistake and it's irrelevant what weapons they choose to kill you with.

Tobi and Peter are both reasonable people so I'm sure they'll stop bothering you without the IG folks having to do anything now. I find it ridiculous if the method someone chooses to kill you in a game where the aim is to kill each other is your main cause for complaint though.

Offline Precharmant

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 03:15:18 PM »
We are in society : no insults, no racism, no denigration.
For this reason there are some rules and uses to be simply respected.
Warband is a team game, the spirit of the game is to still alive to the end for win and not to kill at any price and certainly not ont the back of a player in particular, in this case : me, since one month !.
When a team of several players focuses regularly on a single enemy player just for boxe it isn't the commun use.
If it is accompanied with rabaissants words and denigrated it is a lack of respect total.
If it reproduces several times on some match it is of the harassment.
It has been one month since I ask them to stop that then do not tell me that they are so reasonable because they always continues this.
When that's happend on the server battle_ground like insult or other bad use in my sens it's too an unrespect for the IG.
I'm wrong ?
Thank's

Offline M

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 03:56:27 PM »
We are in society : no insults, no racism, no denigration.
For this reason there are some rules and uses to be simply respected.
Warband is a team game, the spirit of the game is to still alive to the end for win and not to kill at any price and certainly not ont the back of a player in particular, in this case : me, since one month !.
When a team of several players focuses regularly on a single enemy player just for boxe it isn't the commun use.
If it is accompanied with rabaissants words and denigrated it is a lack of respect total.
If it reproduces several times on some match it is of the harassment.
It has been one month since I ask them to stop that then do not tell me that they are so reasonable because they always continues this.
When that's happend on the server battle_ground like insult or other bad use in my sens it's too an unrespect for the IG.
I'm wrong ?
Thank's
They're not allowed to harass you, and what they're doing in chat is harassment. They should stop it. How and why they kill you is their business.

You also haven't got a leg to stand on when it comes to getting teamed up on. Apart from it being just the game played well, I've seen LCDH kill the server several times by having ~8-10 players teamstack a side in the few weeks since I started playing battle again. I've also seen IG halve the server population by doing the same thing. I doubt IG would be hypocritical enough to punish RNGD for something both they and you do on a larger scale.

Offline Nubijuki

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 06:28:27 PM »
Hmm, i will clarify some things.

Yes, Precha came to our ts to talk with me about the fact that peter kill him too much with his fists.
Yes there are some provocation from peter to Precha.

First of all, there are no rules about the facts that killing somebody with fist is forbidden. Then if You can't kill someone who attack you with his fist ...  Will you complain to n admin each time peter kill you on the server ? Even if it's with his fists ? And that's no the problem.

I have to say that all of this is not just free violence.
First of all, Precha is far from bring absolutely innocent of peter's rage. Because if peter is acting like that, it's not without any reason. You speak of harassment... It would be harassment if there were no provocation in return.

The real problem is that, are you absolutely innocent about this matter ? Because as far as i remember, Peter have not always been the first to taunt. I've already see some taunting smileys after killing him whereas you known perfectly that it would disturb him so don't be surprise if he doesn't insult you but just kill you with fists. So the question is, If IG ban peter from IG, why should they not do the same with you ? Because you're not enough skilled to kill him with your fists ?

Today, i have been able to see that you have intentionaly team hit some of your teams ... And why ? Only because they got the RNGD tag ... Even if they have absolutely nothing to do with your problem with peter. And they didn't hit you back because they know that they can ignore such behavior.

If i have never speak about that, it's because it was just a conflict between you and peter. As clan leader, i will not yell on everyone just because some people have a different. I don't think my brain would be tough enough.  But it seems that you're trying to involving RNGD in your story whereas we have nothing to deal with.

What i can say is that i've speak with peter, and he will not adress any word again to Precha on the IG.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:09:55 PM by Nubijuki »

Offline Precharmant

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 07:52:09 PM »
In advance sorry, my english it's very bad but I hope I'm understand the essentiel and I can give a sufficient clear reply.
You will say I'm not innocent for give a reason to your player for bad actions.
Ok. Listen to me Nubijuki.
I don't insult, I don't tk intentionaly, I don't give provocation !
But it isn't the case from yours players.
Why ?
Because one time I post a message in your forum where I say I'm sad to see your provisory roster for the FRA Team not so open what I thing for others french players in other french team  but I accept your selection. That's all.
Since that begin all insult, harcellement, denigration and provocation since yours players to yet.
They are no war between LCDH-RNGD, they are no intentional provocation, insult or tk intentional in our part.
 Why Peter precisaly ? because it's the first RNGD provoc me and denigrate me on the Battle-ground server and you are present in this match Nubi with without reaction of your part ! http://s4.noelshack.com/upload/10545594255108_couper_9.jpg , I've a sparrow x-bow in my head and he said : "BIIIIIMMMMM", next round I see 3 RNGD come to me specialy for boxe me to kill ; humiliation. ... and this is the only one, never will listen and understand me and continue always this bad attitude about me.
Since that, every 2,3 days it's automaticaly same case, insults, insults, "look, your ratio, and you will be in the fra team ? hahahah" Smiley, Bim bam boum, boxes, boxes and boxes always !!!.
Sorry Nubi, I can understand the mistake and some players understand bad my post but if you can't manage the spirit of your players, I can't to be quite every day like you want and like you asked me before. I'm not a punching ball ! I'm Tired ! I'm can't anymore and now I defend me ! You know too I'm not a noob, I kill Tobi, Peter and Guy yesterday in this last accident. ... and ???
You will say I'm guilty, not so innocent realy ?, do you want I research in my pc some example for my complain ? Do you want a big list with the names of players, messages, insults, procations etc etc ???? 5 IG present in the server is not a lot for U, other time too ? Is that do you want ? See the balance for see if I'm right or if you are right ?
Seriousely, this is a bad way, I will just stop that one for ever !!! and no see that anymore !!!
I not want ban or make probleme I will just have, I REPEAT, a minimum respect like all here  and play normaly in IG server because the good players are there. That's all !!!!
Thank you.
One more time sorry for my english, that's can introduce some errors interpretation.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:18:11 PM by Precharmant »

Offline Nubijuki

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 08:22:33 PM »
I'm sure of your good feelings about your message, but i just want everyone know that their is not only one guilty. I think there are clues in each side about it.
But as you say, it seems that we misunderstood the purpose of your message wich is just to "report" and not a Ban - demand.

You say you never taunt ?

When you go on the forum of FRA team to say you're disapointed about the player choice, don't expect that these players will be thanksfull to you.
When you post a thread on RNGD forum to say you have problem with one of our mate, don't expect that RNGD won't defend one of their mate.
When Peter kills you with fist and you say him in the chat " Do it again and you will clearly regret it", don't expect that he won't do anything else than do it again when we know what kind of relation you have ...

I can't disagree with your message in the basis, you want this to stop and i really hope it for both of you too. But i can't bear the fact that you explain yourself as a victim when you didn't do anything else than encourage this by your acts.

If you don't want anymore troubles, just ignore him as the adult you are.

After all,  it's just a game, and if you don't want to get killed with fists, increase your melee skills, take this opportunity to get better and you will see it won't happen again. Then if peter can't reach to kill you with fist anymore, you will not rage anymore, so peter doesn't disturb you anymore, and everyone can play happily !

Offline Precharmant

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 08:53:09 PM »
Nubi I've banned one year before from IG server because I'm new and I don't know for the rules.
I not want from other player to be ban but I see nothing from Peter to yet positif in his attitude about me.
Many troubles, attack are on the IG_Battleground server. You know very well I've respect, the IG can't see anywhere in my part in game some example for very bad attitudes or insulte from me. This is a fact.

Sorry but my complain it's really motived and I don't see why in this moment I must put that away.
For you is normal maybe to be discriminated, for me not.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:58:46 PM by Precharmant »

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
  • Class: Infantry
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012, 03:18:35 PM »
Precharmant, Tobi and Peter have all been banned before and we expect all of you to adhere to our rules especially carefully when playing on our server. That being said, we will not ban anyone due to this incident at the current time.

As long as it is not team-attacking, we do not care how a player is being killed (with kicks, with punches, with swords and so on). As far as I understand Peter / Tobi / Guy are on the enemy team when punching Precharmant, so they are not violating any of our rules with that action by itself. If they also insult or humiliate you in chat and do that in combination with the punches, then that is a different matter. The same is obviously true if you, Precharmant, insult or provoke them in chat.

The easiest solution to solve this matter would be for all of you to ignore the respective others, in which case we would not need to get involved. Any problems that you have with each other should be settled in private. Should this situation continue or even worsen and should we see that either party intentionally provokes, humiliates or insults the other party (or breaks other rules) on our server, we will take appropriate action.
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline Precharmant

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 05:29:30 PM »
Thank you for your attention, I respect this decision.
I will just say if I put this complaint it just to defend myself and to try to stop this belittlement and harassment on IG Battle_Ground.
You will not get problems from me.
Thank you
Best regards.

Precha
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 07:19:47 PM by Precharmant »