Author Topic: You Need to do Something About the Running in Circles  (Read 4261 times)

Offline AZAN

Re: You Need to do Something About the Running in Circles
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2016, 09:04:25 AM »
I do think it's a little ironic that Azan is complaining about the gameplay on IG, considering that AE are one of several clans that constantly stack one team, which typically leads to 5:0 scores until some of the members leave the server.

A bigger problem is ranger players stacking whichever team has the best ranged class (usually Vaegir and Swadia)

At what point are we considered a 'stack'? We've barely had more than 4 players on at a time recently, or do we have to play in 1's and 2's? We were accused of stacking yesterday, we had 4 players on a team of 20. Compared to other clans like EV, wonwokie, RNGD who do 7-10 player stacks... I can't remember the last time we even had 7 players on IG at the same time.

Also I pretty much always play the weaker faction and try to pick the weaker team.

Offline OurGloriousLeader

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2016, 02:38:18 PM »
Usually a stack actually works in favour of countering the circling problem, since it's easier to go against the momentum of the circle when 4 or 5 players all do something different.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:01:12 PM by crazyboy11 »

Offline OurGloriousLeader

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2016, 08:29:34 PM »
pLeAsE hAvE fLaGs SpAwN aUtOmAtIcAlLy