Author Topic: Predator's new rule  (Read 642 times)

Offline [IG] Predator

• Joker with a bow
  • Class: Ranger
Predator's new rule
« on: May 16, 2015, 12:05:24 PM »
As the title says, your royal bow troll has come up with a new rule due to horrifying rumors:

Nobody, NOBODY, quits War of the Vikings.

There, I said it.

I know I can be a pain in the @ss, but if it makes you all feel better I will allow you guys to kill me a bit more on purpose, like I always have. I hope it will make you feel better.

I suggest (Since I heard people say they only enjoy WotV when all of us are playing together) that we just sit idle in TS. If we ever want to play, we can hook up more easily and see how many people are up to it. Right now the only people I see in our TS from time to time are Hoppi, buli and House.

So, I'd like to summon the following to play WotV:

Loken, Dynmore, Trout, Greedy, Brodius, Offen, Breaky, Hrafn, Taco, Tambosa, Praetorian, Santa and anyone else I forgot to mention.

Except Farfa, because nobody likes him.  :))

Jk Farf, I'm sure someone likes you  :love:
Hoppi stop shooting me

Offline Trout

• Class: None
Re: Predator's new rule
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 12:27:33 PM »
I uninstalled it over a month ago. I don't think im ever gonna play it again. Let it rip.
“Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”
― Geralt of Rivia, The Last Wish

Offline House

• VIKINGS
  • Class: Infantry
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 01:05:22 PM »
Can't get over my addiction anyway - tried and failed- installed it again..............prepare you #### (especially you Predator)

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:23:46 PM by Brother Loken »

Offline Brother Loken

• Forum Moderator
  • Consultant
  • Class: None
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 02:32:16 PM »
Rule accepted. ^^
“I heard word
Of bellied sailcloth,
Creak of oars,
And gold in Eastland.
Then I smelled
A smell remembered:
Salt of spray
And black-pitched boat's keel.”
― Frans G. Bengtsson, The Long Ships

Offline Greedy Sheedy

• Class: Infantry
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 02:35:15 PM »
I think I would lose what little dignity and integrity I had if I went back on my word (and my rant) by installing it again. I have said it before and I'll say it again, I was never *that* keen on the game and thought Roses was far superior, the only reason I carried on playing was because of the fantastic community within IG and the casual nature of the game. I think as it stands the game is just too frustrating and has clouded my judgement to the point where I cannot contain my rage, which meant I had to uninstall.

I do however agree with the idling in TS, it's a great suggestion and I think it would be a shame for us all to go our separate ways, we need to find some other games that we can play together and by being on TS it makes that option more possible.

One final thing, maybe it isn't the thread to say as the game has been 'dead' for a while now, but I really enjoyed playing alongside you chaps, it was always great fun, the trainings were always great, the light hearted atmosphere was something I really came to love. So I'd like to thank you guys for that and I'll keep my fingers crossed for more of it on other games in the future. :)