Author Topic: Killing Floor 2  (Read 801 times)

Offline Thunder

• It's a very happy day ! We'll have some fun, fun
  • Class: Infantry
Killing Floor 2
« on: April 20, 2015, 06:48:16 PM »
If you're in my Friend's List in steam, I know you've must heard of Killing Floor 2 because of the harassement i've made for over 1 year about it. I wasn't expected the game to be out tommorow, it was by pure curiosity this morning that I saw that the game will be out tommorow (which is the 04/21/2015 for you late readers).
So if you've liked the first, I promess you won't be dissapointed, because it's the same receipe but in better! Not because the game happens in paris... well it can count as a good point though, but because all the little things you've might hated in the 1st one is obliterated in the 2nd !
You've hated the fact that there's too much kids ! Well that doesn't count in the gameplay does it? Not my fault if you hates kids in video games :/
I sent you, your curiosity to the video of the pc gamer interviews with the developers, because my sneaky fingers won't stand to make the whole inventory of the changes from the first to the second KF, or just the content of the game itself. Plus the journaslists does it better than I, little frog with bad english.

So tell me if you're interest to play with me on that game, i've waited whole my life for you <3
With Love, Thundou
"We are not a local band
We are from outer space
We don't even give a damn
We will probably smash your face"
Dead milkmen- Milkmen stomp

Offline nedsat

Re: Killing Floor 2
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 02:48:44 PM »
I bought the game. Good Stuff!

Alot like the first ofcourse. Only better.
  • IG_Alderduke_nedsat
  • nedsat nedsat

Offline Thunder

• It's a very happy day ! We'll have some fun, fun
Re: Killing Floor 2
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 07:10:36 AM »
New content :o
Spoiler

lul
They're in their way to finish the new patch (which they work for nearly 2 months), but it full of contents, Flamethrower, new maps (some old ones, and new ones), the bomberman etc. The game will me more gory, when the siren scream the dead corpses of the zeds move from the "buble" she create, and a lot of gory thing coming out of the belly of the fatty.

the flameguy and bomberman perks :
http://steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/801991213726787931
http://steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/801990554238489841

Maps and other things:
http://steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/801989860607503744

They also patch for windows 10
Edit: putted 11 instead of 10
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:19:56 AM by Thunder »
"We are not a local band
We are from outer space
We don't even give a damn
We will probably smash your face"