Author Topic: Cheating is back?  (Read 3518 times)

Offline Offen

• Class: None
Re: Cheating is back?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2014, 06:54:44 AM »
@Offen
Thank you for the link but raptr doesn't seem to be recording, don't know why.
Hmm, wierd, I haven't tried to use it myself yet, but that is mostly because I have nvidia myself. Maybe EAC blocks it?

Offline Henry of Grosmont

• Class: Infantry
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2014, 09:32:44 AM »
Hmm, wierd, I haven't tried to use it myself yet, but that is mostly because I have nvidia myself. Maybe EAC blocks it?
Doesn't seem to be blocked, no notification or anything of that sort. Just does nothing. Weird, indeed. The good thing it allowed me install the latest catalyst driver which always gave me an error prior installing raptr. I wonder why was that happening :smh:
Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.

Offline Offen

• Class: None
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2014, 06:26:42 PM »
Doesn't seem to be blocked, no notification or anything of that sort. Just does nothing. Weird, indeed. The good thing it allowed me install the latest catalyst driver which always gave me an error prior installing raptr. I wonder why was that happening :smh:
I think you need raptr in-game overlay to be activated for the record function to work. And you may also have to change to hotkey to start the recording. Default hotkey is "CTRL+;" which is for me atleast a pretty wierd combo, as I can't do ";" without pressing shift. Try changing it to something more suitable.

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2014, 07:18:22 PM »
I think you need raptr in-game overlay to be activated for the record function to work. And you may also have to change to hotkey to start the recording. Default hotkey is "CTRL+;" which is for me atleast a pretty wierd combo, as I can't do ";" without pressing shift. Try changing it to something more suitable.
I'll try to solve this. Thank you :)

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2014, 03:31:39 AM »
Unfortunately, it doesn't work. Overlay just doesn't show up. Nothing. Any suggestions?

P.S. And no, there's nothing I could find on the net that can solve this.