Author Topic: Website  (Read 12035 times)

Offline Alene

• The Kingdom of Swadia
  • Class: Infantry
Re: Website
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2012, 04:20:17 PM »
About server counters: I came across a site, and thought these could help you with those:

Note that I don't have anything to do with the site, nor have I asked any permission to link these images.
//Alene

Offline Carl

• Class: None
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2012, 07:09:41 PM »
thank you, Alene.

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2012, 12:28:57 AM »
The website has been updated an should now display up-to date information on the Company, how to join us, our rules and should also include a full roster of all Company members.
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline Meister Eder

• Forum Administrator
  • Vice President
  • Herrschaftszeitn!
  • Class: Ranger
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2012, 01:22:08 PM »
The website has been updated an should now display up-to date information on the Company, how to join us, our rules and should also include a full roster of all Company members.

Great. Just two minor things:
I think the "About" part should include all the basic relevant information on the clan. And therefore the current branches (+ maybe a sentence on their current mission statement) should be included there.
And under "Challenge" there are still our Warband match conditions (no Khergits etc.).

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2012, 03:27:28 PM »
Yeah, not sure how to update the challenge file. I'll add something about the Branches to the About page.
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.