Author Topic: Battlefield 4  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Red Worm

• Unsullied
  • Class: Infantry
Battlefield 4
« on: October 07, 2013, 04:35:22 PM »
Open beta launched few days ago and im interested is there someone else here playing? Pretty epic game
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:01:24 AM by SCGavin »

Offline ReneKB

• Forum Moderator
  • Consultant
  • Class: Cavalry
Re: Battlefield 4 Open Beta
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 04:43:00 PM »
I really like this game and I tried it already. I bought a new graphiccard (ATI Radeon HD 7870 X-Edition) on friday but I can't play this game fluently. This game needs a str0nk CPU. We can play some rounds if you want but you will hear me raging caus it's for me unplayable...

Offline Red Worm

• Unsullied
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 04:44:59 PM »
 :rolleyes: I can't launch the game anymore without crash...
Spoiler
:))

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 04:56:45 PM »
It's fun, but not really that different from Battlefield 3 imo. They tried to mix things up a bit with changes to the classes, but to me the game-play feels more or less the same. "Levolution" is a nice addition, but I haven't found it to play such an important role yet. Graphics look good, but then Battlefield 3 graphics did too. Anyway, I'm up for a game.
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline MKNine

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 05:37:07 PM »
I played a few rounds in the beta and it was a lot of fun, there are some pretty nice improvements over BF3. Looking forward to release, if you want to add me on Battlelog I have the same name on it :)

Offline David

• Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
  • Class: None
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 12:44:20 AM »
couldn't seem to get bf4 working, but not surprising as my computer can't run bf3 on anything but minimum settings (which still looks great)  forgot how fun bf3 was, do any of the old goatriders still play together? wouldn't mind teaming up again, good memories of me and Evenus defending a petrol station for an hour.

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 02:14:53 AM »
couldn't seem to get bf4 working, but not surprising as my computer can't run bf3 on anything but minimum settings (which still looks great)  forgot how fun bf3 was, do any of the old goatriders still play together? wouldn't mind teaming up again, good memories of me and Evenus defending a petrol station for an hour.

Not really, but I don't see why the Goatriders shouldn't ride again!
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline MKNine

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 07:33:55 PM »
Well, good game so far, better than BF3 IMO.

Launch was very disappointing though with all the crashes, freezes and disconnects and I'm not playing again until the patch that fixes the damage bug and no sound bug is released.

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 05:01:16 AM »