Author Topic: Knights of Vengeance challenge the Guard of Istiniar (WotR)  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Nerburg

Knights of Vengeance challenge the Guard of Istiniar (WotR)
« on: November 26, 2012, 04:05:35 AM »
I am a diplomat arriving on the behest of our monarch- the Knights of Vengeance would like to challenge you to a match of some sort! Contact me on Steam if you are interested in hammering out the details and then we can make an official rules-list for this match. (Search Nerburg and you should find: [KoV] Herr Nerbürg)

We would be looking for anywhere from a 4-8 player per team match. (5 is probably the easiest to field).

I believe that this is all for now. We look forward to hearing from you.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 04:30:47 PM by Edward »

Offline Illuminati

• Vision is the art of seeing things invisible.
  • Class: Cavalry
Re: Knights of Vengeance challenge the Guard of Istiniar (WotR)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 01:12:16 AM »
Greetings Nerburg,

Welcome to our forums. We would certainly consider accepting your challenge for a match however, the match would ideally take place after the next patch release.

Regarding the amount of players to field for a match, is this your Steam group? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/knightsofvengeance
You seem quite large with 62 members, what is the maximum amount of players you can field?

May I ask where KoV are located? I noticed in your steam profile that you're based in Equatorial Guinea. We have our own server IG_Battlegrounds (based in GB). What is the average ping of KoV members on GB servers?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 01:22:51 AM by Illuminati »
Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. -Epicurus

Offline Nerburg

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 03:42:18 AM »
Greetings Nerburg,

Welcome to our forums. We would certainly consider accepting your challenge for a match however, the match would ideally take place after the next patch release.

Is there an announced date for this patch? Seeing as the new content just came out, I didn't think that they would be patching so soon. Haven't checked the Paradox forums recently.

Regarding the amount of players to field for a match, is this your Steam group? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/knightsofvengeance
You seem quite large with 62 members, what is the maximum amount of players you can field?
Well, I know that reliably we can field 5, if we pulled it all together we might be able to bump that to 10, or maybe 12-14 with some mercenaries. I do know that the Steam group is a little bloated from those who have quit the game or fallen to inactivity.

May I ask where KoV are located? I noticed in your steam profile that you're based in Equatorial Guinea. We have our own server IG_Battlegrounds (based in GB). What is the average ping of KoV members on GB servers?

Haha, that's just my silly profile ^^'

I am not sure of the exact location of our servers, but I am pretty sure that they are Central USA as I am located in Wisconsin and average 30-60 ping on them. Most KoV members are between 80-120 on our own.

In the 32 slot [IG] Server (TDM?) I personally average 140 ping, but I'm not sure about any of the other members. I know we have some Europeans so GB might ping well for them.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 01:43:21 PM by Nerburg »

Offline Illuminati

• Vision is the art of seeing things invisible.
  • Class: Cavalry
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 04:08:19 AM »
Is there an announced date for this patch? Seeing as the new content just came out, I didn't think that they would be patching so soon. Haven't checked the Paradox forums recently.

It seems that the weapon rebalance will be released in around two weeks now.
I added you to my steam contacts so we can keep up to date, and discuss matters with you further.

In the meantime we're running Pitched Battle on our server, feel free to join in with us. 

Kind Regards,

Illuminati
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:10:38 AM by Illuminati »
Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. -Epicurus