Author Topic: Galactic Imperial Army Embassy (WotR)  (Read 1951 times)

Galactic Imperial Army Embassy (WotR)
« on: September 24, 2012, 03:54:14 AM »
      Hello! I am Grand General AlphaSniper of the Galactic Imperial Army, leader of the War of the Roses division. We are here purely looking for an alliance. The Guard of Istiniar is one of the largest European War of the Roses clans, and we are aspiring to be on of the largest North American War of the Roses clans. All we are looking for is an alliance as previously stated, we an throw some Europeans we find your way, you toss us some Americans. Who knows what that alliance could lead to. What do you say?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 04:31:32 PM by Edward »

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
  • Class: Infantry
Re: Galactic Imperial Army Embassy
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 12:04:30 PM »
This is definately an interesting proposals. We are currently in the process of finalizing the strucutre of our Branch for War of the Roses and finding our leaders for it. Once we have done that, we will come back to you with a decision.

You are of course invited to join us on TeamSpeak 3 if you want to. That would help you and us to get to know each other better. The address is 85.195.91.242:7060 (there is no password).
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 03:01:42 AM »
       Would the Guard of Istiniar be interested in a clan skirmish against GIA on Saturday October 6th (next weekend).  Unfortunately of the few large War of the Roses clans I have looked at, none of them belong to North America as we do, and so we have decided to look to you.  We should be able to field close to 20 men. Because of the time differences I would like to discuss that with my men before I suggest a time.

- Grand General AlphaSniper of the Galactic Imperial Army

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 04:06:40 PM »
We are interested. We will know if we will have sufficient players closer to the date. Just let us know your preferred time when you know it and we will see if it works for us as well.
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 07:57:25 PM »
The primary concern I have is the server. I don't know about IG, but GIA is holding out and hoping that they release a dedicated server download.

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 11:31:11 PM »
We are likewise waiting to see how the server situation develops and currently do not have a server. Not sure how we would get one just for ourselves, even if it is only for an hour or two.

Also some concerns have been raised by our members, as there is a tourney in which we will participate that is going to be on one of the coming weekends. Hence we could not commit to a weekend scrim until we knew when exactly this tourney is going to take place.

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 10:39:10 PM »
Have you learned anything more about the tounement?

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 12:28:08 PM »
Apparently it has been cancelled, so we are free to scrim with you - provided we find a suitable server.