Author Topic: Server Information and Rules - IG_Battlegrounds (Warband)  (Read 20025 times)

Offline profail

• I don't need any description to headshot you.
  • Class: Ranger
Re: Server: IG_Battlegrounds
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 02:52:57 PM »
Uhm... around 9-10 PM.

Offline Alexander

• Banned
  • "Because you're worth it."
  • Class: None
Re: Server: IG_Battlegrounds
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 10:56:33 AM »
I'd just like to post to recommend that:

a) you only update IG_Battlegrounds to 1.150 once the ENL Admin mod has been released for that version (or for the version of whatever hotfix is presumably incoming) and

b) you keep the Native glitch-free ENL maps rather than updating to the new Port Assault for instance, until the end of this ENL cycle. The old maps are being used until the end of the ENL cycle presumably because people are still more prepared on the old maps (would be a bit lame if a match like IG v.s. Trinity, RNGD v.s. Trinity w/e took place on the new Port Assault without either team having really prepared for it). I think the same argument essentially applies, clans use Battlegrounds to train competitively, and it's less useful if you're using a radically different map to the one you'll actually be playing matches on.

Offline XOXOL

Re: Mount and Blade: Warband Server - IG_Battlegrounds
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 02:04:12 PM »
Unbann me on a forum please there was banned after teamkill. Nick XOXOL. I promise to dont kill teammates anymore
  • XOXOL XOXOL

Offline Aeronwen

• External Admin
  • malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 02:47:19 PM »
Unbann me on a forum please there was banned after teamkill. Nick XOXOL. I promise to dont kill teammates anymore

I assume you mean that you would like to be unbanned on the IG Battlegrounds Warband server.  If so please read this post and then make a new thread for your appeal here.

12:39 - [IG] Lisen: wheres all the IG's?
12:39 - [IG] Aeronwen: no idea - out having lives?
12:39 - [IG] Lisen: unlikely but sure

11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: hahaha I can try
11:53 - [IG] Lisen: Im pretty sure you will fail but that is something I like about you!
11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: !!

Offline Vivar

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 04:05:50 PM »
Server is laggy as hell today.

Offline ryozu

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 04:23:28 PM »
Maybe someone with the ability to put in a support ticket could put in one for daily automated server restarts in TCadmin?
  • IG_Mgt_ryozu
  • ryozu ryozu

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
  • Class: Infantry
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2013, 10:29:10 AM »
Maybe someone with the ability to put in a support ticket could put in one for daily automated server restarts in TCadmin?

At which time is the server most likely to be empty every day?
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline ryozu

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2013, 01:24:35 PM »
Went through some logs I have (up till 20th of Jan), and it seems like around 06:00 GMT (server log time zone, whatever that was) seems to be the time when the insomniacs have left and the early risers haven't joined.  There's the rare occasion of the server being vacated all through the night (during summers and Christmas time), but only a few players at that point.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:27:27 PM by ryozu »
  • IG_Mgt_ryozu
  • ryozu ryozu

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2013, 09:14:57 PM »
Went through some logs I have (up till 20th of Jan), and it seems like around 06:00 GMT (server log time zone, whatever that was) seems to be the time when the insomniacs have left and the early risers haven't joined.  There's the rare occasion of the server being vacated all through the night (during summers and Christmas time), but only a few players at that point.

Requested. I hope he knows what timezone the logs are in.
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline Cleric_Jonhson

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2013, 10:40:23 PM »
Hey, i was wondering if someone could clarify some rules for me, in the hope that it will help me be a more productive member of the IG_BG community.

Is it against the rules of the server for me to kick peoples bodies. I have been kicked for it before, to my irritation, but having looked through the guidelines i haven't noticed anything that would prohibit it.

A clear yes or no archer would be really preferable here.

Thanks guyZ.

Offline Alene

• The Kingdom of Swadia
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2013, 10:51:40 PM »
Hey, i was wondering if someone could clarify some rules for me, in the hope that it will help me be a more productive member of the IG_BG community.

Is it against the rules of the server for me to kick peoples bodies. I have been kicked for it before, to my irritation, but having looked through the guidelines i haven't noticed anything that would prohibit it.

A clear yes or no archer would be really preferable here.

Thanks guyZ.

This is my personal view (as a casual player) on the matter;

Kicking corpses can be interpreted as disrespecting the player whose corpse is kicked, and therefore this rule applies:
- Respect other players

You might still want official answer to this though.
//Alene

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2013, 11:18:48 PM »
Neither you nor your team gain an advantage by kicking a dead player, so if someone does kick someone elses body that is either friendly banter between friends or harrassment (similar to tea-bagging). If you are not doing this in a friendly spirit with one of your friends, then it violates the rule 'Respect other players'. As it cannot be readily verified if the other person agrees to have his dead body kicked by you, you should consider kicking corpses to be forbidden.

Offline Cleric_Jonhson

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2013, 11:26:19 PM »
Neither you nor your team gain an advantage by kicking a dead player, so if someone does kick someone elses body that is either friendly banter between friends or harrassment (similar to tea-bagging). If you are not doing this in a friendly spirit with one of your friends, then it violates the rule 'Respect other players'. As it cannot be readily verified if the other person agrees to have his dead body kicked by you, you should consider kicking corpses to be forbidden.

Ok, thanks for the quick response, its much appreciated.

XXXX

Offline Carl

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2013, 02:56:38 PM »
Try it with respect other players. Unfortunately it is commun to kick dead bodies of others for what ever reasons. Not all admins treat this offense though or it's due to you having been a nice guy before so it's kind of expected of you to act niceley. Anyway, teasing or trash
talking has it's price.

Edit: ah sorry, to late

Offline Le_Roux

• External Admin
  • Na Mi Chaah
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2013, 05:34:00 PM »
Didn't feel like this deserved a thread, so this seems to be the most appropriate place to place it:

Question, is IG BG going to change to the recent patch? Or are you going to wait until WNL finishes?
we r   migghter worio---fighterrs of ''istnar''' and r fgighting evvill and creul rodoc and swadiaaans   llool xXDDDD heha