Author Topic: Ban Appeal - Brainfart [accepted]  (Read 184 times)

Offline Brainfart

Ban Appeal - Brainfart [accepted]
« on: June 28, 2017, 03:51:40 PM »
What was the name you were banned under? Don't know what my name was... My ID should be 94353

When were you banned? I think it was winter 2016

What server were you banned from? IG_Battlegrounds

Who banned you? Don't know..

Why were you banned? Don't really know why I think teamkilling

Why should we expect that you have changed/will behave differently? Its long time ago.. I had a bad day maybe someone annoyed me.. I did something wrong and I get my punishment. But I want to play with my Clan again and IG is the best Server to play..
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 08:15:29 PM by SCGavin »

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
  • Class: Infantry
Re: Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 08:10:57 PM »
You have been permanently banned before (in 2011) and also temp-banned at least once (in 2013), both times for intentional team-killing as well as other rule violations. Both these instances are rather old and you made a successful appeal for the permanent ban. Unfortunately we have no internal report on your current ban, so cannot say what it has been for. Considering that we don't know what you are banned for and cannot question you about the incident since neither side apparently knows what the ban is about, and also considering that the previous bans are quite old, we will unban you.

You should however make sure to read the server rules carefully and stick to them in the future. If you are permanently banned for a third time, the chances of being unbanned again are not good.
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.