Author Topic: IG vs K  (Read 702 times)

Offline George

• Class: Cavalry
IG vs K
« on: March 10, 2016, 08:07:00 PM »
dear guys,

would love u to help out and see whether u wanted match at 9 tonight any plys u can muster would be great  Z:)

Offline Kiano

• Forum Moderator
  • Class: Ranger
Re: IG vs K
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 08:29:42 PM »
Hey George,

We need a little more time to get players together than you gave us. Also 19:30 is our preferred time for matches. We'd be happy if you want to have a scrim with us in the future.
They think that they have pacified Ireland. They think that they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half. They think that they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything; but the fools, the fools, the fools! they have left us our Fenian dead, and while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace

Padraig Pearse - 1st August 1915

Offline Seba

• Class: Infantry
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 11:05:08 AM »
Hi guys i am little inactive beacuse i have prolem with my computer but tomorow I will be have him  >:(

Offline George

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 03:17:20 PM »
yo u guys up for match at 8 GMT tonight?

Offline Kiano

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 03:31:18 PM »
Hey George,

We need a little more time to get players together than you gave us. Also 19:30 is our preferred time for matches. We'd be happy if you want to have a scrim with us in the future.
They think that they have pacified Ireland. They think that they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half. They think that they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything; but the fools, the fools, the fools! they have left us our Fenian dead, and while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace

Padraig Pearse - 1st August 1915

Offline George

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 06:07:15 PM »
atleast it was longer than last time  :woot:

Offline Apollo

• Kragen is newb
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 04:58:09 PM »
Hey George! Tq would love to have you a match if you wish?