Author Topic: Six Nations 2016  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Kiano

• Forum Moderator
  • Class: Ranger
Six Nations 2016
« on: February 06, 2016, 03:49:21 PM »
Aeronwen did this for the 2014 Six Nations and I really enjoyed it. So, after talking to Aero, I've decided to take her good work and try and replicate it for this year.

Sat 6th Feb 16      14:25*      France    23 v 21   Italy      Stade de France   
   Sat 6th Feb 16      17:00      Scotland     9 v 15      England      Murrayfield   
   Sun 7th Feb 16      15:00      Ireland16 v 16      Wales      Aviva Stadium   
   Sat 13th Feb 16      14:25      France        v        Ireland      Stade de France   
   Sat 13th Feb 16      16:50      Wales     v        Scotland      Principality Staium   
   Sun 14th Feb 16      14:00      Italy        v        England      Stadio Olimpico   
   Fri 26th Feb 16      20:05      Wales        v        France      Principality Stadium   
   Sat 27th Feb 16      14:25      Italy        v        Scotland      Stadio Olimpico   
   Sat 27th Feb 16      16:50      England        v        Ireland      Twickenham   
   Sat 12th Mar 16      13:30      Ireland        v        Italy      Aviva Stadium   
   Sat 12th Mar 16      16:00      England        v        Wales      Twickenham   
   Sun 13th Mar 16      15:00      Scotland        v        France      Murrayfield   
   Sat 19th Mar 16      14:30      Wales        v        Italy      Principality Stadium   
   Sat 19th Mar 16      17:00      Ireland        v        Scotland      Aviva Stadium   
   Sat 19th Mar 16      20:00      France        v        England      Stade de France   

Thanks to Aero for the template. I'm sure considering the amount of massive rugby fans we have, you'll all be very active on this topic...

*All times are shown in GMT.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 04:53:13 PM by Kiano »
They think that they have pacified Ireland. They think that they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half. They think that they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything; but the fools, the fools, the fools! they have left us our Fenian dead, and while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace

Padraig Pearse - 1st August 1915

Offline Aeronwen

• External Admin
  • malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right
Re: Six Nations 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 03:52:15 PM »
Beautifully done Kiano

I expect you all want to start practising this now, to be ready for the first Wales game on Sunday :)

12:39 - [IG] Lisen: wheres all the IG's?
12:39 - [IG] Aeronwen: no idea - out having lives?
12:39 - [IG] Lisen: unlikely but sure

11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: hahaha I can try
11:53 - [IG] Lisen: Im pretty sure you will fail but that is something I like about you!
11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: !!

Offline Kiano

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 04:18:11 PM »
France v Italy match has finished 23-21 to France.

Some mistakes from Italy cost them what would have been a win to go down in history.
They think that they have pacified Ireland. They think that they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half. They think that they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything; but the fools, the fools, the fools! they have left us our Fenian dead, and while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace

Offline Osiris

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
  • Class: Infantry
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 08:38:55 PM »

Offline Kiano

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 02:06:48 AM »
Was a good match. Scotland haven't socred a try against England in 12 years apparently  O_o

In other news:

Offline Dreaon

• Class: None
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 02:23:46 AM »
Never heard of Six Nations before but yeah, have fun  :P
  • Dreaon Dreaon

Offline George

• Class: Cavalry
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 03:06:57 PM »
Kiano you got the scores muddled with the Scotland England game

You've written it out like: Scotland 15 England 9

Offline Kiano

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2016, 04:52:17 PM »
Thanks for pointing out the mistake!

Game between Ireland and Wales finished 16-16. Was  certainly there for the taking for Ireland who led 13-0 for a time. Great fight back from Wales however. One of the most hard fought matches I can remember between Ireland and Wales.

Offline Aeronwen

• External Admin
  • malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 10:53:39 AM »
Thanks for pointing out the mistake!

Game between Ireland and Wales finished 16-16. Was  certainly there for the taking for Ireland who led 13-0 for a time. Great fight back from Wales however. One of the most hard fought matches I can remember between Ireland and Wales.

As usual Wales played teh game while Ireland played the ref!

Last 6 mins were the most intense ever!

12:39 - [IG] Lisen: wheres all the IG's?
12:39 - [IG] Aeronwen: no idea - out having lives?
12:39 - [IG] Lisen: unlikely but sure

11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: hahaha I can try
11:53 - [IG] Lisen: Im pretty sure you will fail but that is something I like about you!
11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: !!

Offline Kiano

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 05:41:04 PM »
I remember you saying that the last time as well  :))

I really don't know where you get that idea. You have to admit the ref was unfair to both teams.

Offline George

• Class: Cavalry
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2016, 04:54:51 PM »
My Canadian uncles in town and he was like Ireland have got it, they've got it easily. But I knew that Wales would come back, they're such a good team (Sorry Kiano) and with George North are one of the top contenders of rugby international teams!

Offline Kiano

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2016, 05:08:45 PM »
While we lost the match by losing a 13-0 lead, I still don't feel too bad. This was a match for Wales to win. Ireland were missing 10 players, many of them extremely important to the team. Considering the circumstances, both teams should be disappointed, but both also look ready to take all the other teams on.