Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Complaints and Ban Appeals / Re: Server Complaints
« Last post by Shoxi on January 31, 2018, 03:25:21 PM »
Thank you for the report. Both KneeGah and Arthur_King_Of_The_Brittons have been banned. We will keep an eye on 'cek'. As to what Shema wrote, that is of course not acceptable and we are discussing what to do about it.

I don't demand sanction for Shema, I did post it to point out irony.
Thanks for banning other two.
Off-Topic / Why you should NOT preorder Kingdom Come: Deliverance
« Last post by Pale Knight on January 29, 2018, 06:56:29 PM »
Quick video by myself:

Thanks for watching everybody.
« Last post by Rey on January 29, 2018, 03:50:56 PM »
Thank you for the report. Both KneeGah and Arthur_King_Of_The_Brittons have been banned. We will keep an eye on 'cek'. As to what Shema wrote, that is of course not acceptable and we are discussing what to do about it.

Didn't he apologize right after he called him "retard"?
« Last post by SCGavin on January 29, 2018, 01:19:37 AM »
« Last post by Shoxi on January 27, 2018, 09:33:48 PM »
Player-Name(s): KneeGah and Arthur_King_Of_The_Brittons
Server: IG_Battlegrounds
Time: today, Jan 27th between 21:45 & 22:30 GMT+1
Incident: These two guys KneeGah and Arthur_King_Of_The_Brittons were teakilling players a lot for few maps, in logs you will enough evidence. I request permanent ban for both them.

Also, please watch player called 'cek', he does delaying game often, sometimes teamkills intentionally and makes kickpolls for no reason, unfortunately I have no evidence.

For thanks I get:
Spoiler
The Forum / Re: How to modify Profile Fields
« Last post by Pangnidawan on January 24, 2018, 07:57:58 AM »
The content of this site is very good. Organized into one very useful knowledge.
Off-Topic / Re: Recommendations for online PC stores from Germany
« Last post by Pangnidawan on January 24, 2018, 07:57:49 AM »
The benefits of this information make me learn a lot of things. It is really helpful.
Complaints and Ban Appeals / Re: Ban appeal MoB_Attila
« Last post by Oliveran on January 23, 2018, 02:02:54 PM »
You've been unbanned.

Please read our rules and make sure to follow them in the future.
Other Games / Re: Worms Armageddon
« Last post by Stiltner on January 19, 2018, 02:13:17 PM »
Last time I played that was 15 years ago :o

Same here. I loved Worms Armageddon. I did play some other Worms games in more recent years though,  like Worms Revolution. That one is a lot of fun too.
Complaints and Ban Appeals / Ban appeal MoB_Attila [accepted]
« Last post by Attila on January 17, 2018, 07:49:16 PM »
What was the name you were banned under? MoB_Attila

When were you banned? 16-01-2018 evening don't know the time

What server were you banned from? IG battlegrounds

Who banned you? Melanippe

Why were you banned? I got banned becose I called him a *blind turk* I said that to him becose on spawn I got team hit by a random person and so in return I hitted him back not smart ofcourse but in return a friend of Melanippe saw me hitting the guy not knowing I got hit first so he tried to hit me and I saw that when I pressed the tilde key so I hitted him and then Melanippe asked me why I hitted him becose he tried to stab me but he missed me becose I was faster with running away from him and then the argument started with me saying that he was a *blind turk* and then I got banned with no admin chat warnings to stop it.

Why should we expect that you have changed/will behave differently? Well in my oppinion I didn't do so much wrong maybe I should of not hitted him but if he just said something in admin chat to me to stop it then I would of stopped but I didn't know he was admin.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10