Author Topic: Heroes of the storm  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Thunder

• It's a very happy day ! We'll have some fun, fun
  • Class: Infantry
Heroes of the storm
« on: March 28, 2015, 06:53:34 AM »
Hey guys !
If you're a blizzard fan, i'm sure you've already heard about that game... It's a MOBA with all the cool characters from blizzard, with a dynamic, fun and attractive gameplay (further information on that link http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/ )
But here's the thing ! I've some keys to give away around 2 or 4, it'll depends if some irl friends want 'em so contact me by pm if you want one ;).
I did played it a lot, and it's not a Pay 2 win, it's like if you want a character u've to farm gold which is pretty easy with the sidequests, and the daily quests. There's also a bonus when you're playing with someone of you're friendlist, that gives you the double of the xp you should have won if you were alone.
I don't play it much this time, because of the community, which is total rooted because people keep most of their time of insulting each others. But the things is, you can't talk to the enemy team, so there's less insults than in LoL or Dota2.

It's really easy to play, there's not items, jungles (there is but you can't just jungle, they're mercenaries) and you don't have to camp one lane to win. You'll spent most the time of your game pushing the lanes or ganking, there is not any boring time in a game because there's always something to do, and even if the enemie team have a better level than you (which is for team, not individual) you can still win if you (most your mates) got the temper for it and don't rage quit before.
"We are not a local band
We are from outer space
We don't even give a damn
We will probably smash your face"
Dead milkmen- Milkmen stomp

Offline Thunder

• It's a very happy day ! We'll have some fun, fun
  • Class: Infantry
Re: Heroes of the storm
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 07:03:08 PM »

Spoiler
sorry