Author Topic: Application (for Warband: Vikingr) - Eanfrid [accepted]  (Read 3016 times)

Offline Firunien

Application (for Warband: Vikingr) - Eanfrid [accepted]
« on: January 19, 2012, 09:25:42 PM »
What is your name in Warband and on TaleWorlds? Firunien
What Saxon name would you like to use? Eanfrid
Are you over the age of 15? yes
Did you read and understand the Constitution of the Company Guard of Istiniar and the Charter of the Branch Fyrd of Devonshire [Vikingr]? yes
How good do you speak or understand English? Do you have a working microphone/headset?  Im good in understanding and speaking but i have to get used to it in teamspeak
Where are you from? Germany
What are you favourite classes? Swordsman with a jav is what i like most
How long have you been playing? Native since Release and Vikingr about a half year
Have you been in other clans for Warband (mods included)? If yes, which clans have you been part of and why did you leave them? Yeah 3, NH disbanded  and i left KR because i wanted to support the comeback of DR where I`m still Marshall for the Cav, i want to ask you if itīs ok for you when have this clan in Native ?
Do you want to join the Military or the Civilian section? Military
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 03:57:28 AM by SCGavin »

Offline Miwiw

• Big bearded Hodor-like
  • Class: Infantry
Re: application - Eanfrid
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 09:37:35 PM »
First welcome, and it is nice to see you here. I guess some of us already saw you on the native servers before.
On Monday (23rd of January) there is a Vikingr event (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,211728.0.html) at 6 PM GMT (7pm in Germany), and we will participate. If you wish you can join us there.

---

Join us on TeamSpeak3 (germany.jestservers.com:7060) and play a bit with us on the public Vikingr servers, so that we can get to know you!

You can also join our trainings which are for now each Wednesday at 19 GMT (8pm in Germany).

This does not mean that you are part of the clan, however. The official trial will start when we accept you as recruit, after seeing you sometimes. Once that happens you will be on trial for up to four weeks, where we will see if you fit into IG or not. This also means that you can't use the FD-tag yet.

---

Regarding you being in DR at the same time, we will discuss your request and give you an answer as quick as possible.

Offline Firunien

Re: application - Eanfrid
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 05:07:24 PM »
I will visit you on teamspeak soon ;)

Offline Miwiw

• Big bearded Hodor-like
Re: Application - Eanfrid
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 07:43:11 PM »
Your request to be allowed to stay in DR and join us at the same time, has been accepted. Once we have seen more of you during the next days, you will be put on trial which means that you are allowed to wear the FD-tag by then and see some more private forums of the Branch. Until then you are not allowed to wear our tags yet. However we are happy to have you here already.

---

Do not forget the event on monday, just send me a short note if you wish to attend together with us.  Reggea can probably tell you more. :)

Offline Miwiw

• Big bearded Hodor-like
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 08:36:14 PM »
Spoiler
Was fun playing with you! We usually play on Wednesday evenings together on the public server, and might even host our own trainings soon. You are welcome for those, just join TS in time and we can play together. Your official trial will then begin soon. :)

See post below.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 08:57:57 PM by Miwiw »

Offline Miwiw

• Big bearded Hodor-like
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 08:57:35 PM »

Welcome to the Guard of Istiniar and the Fyrd of Devonshire!
You are under observation
Please change your in-game name to: FD_Bondsman_Eanfrid
(Bondsman stands for Recruit)

[justify]Before you are accepted as a regular member, you will have to play with us regularly and follow the rules noted in the Application information, Constitution of the Company Guard of Istiniar, Charter of the Branch Fyrd of Devonshire [Vikingr] and Proclamations.

You are now added as a pending member of IG and the Branch Fyrd of Devonshire and should see some new areas on this forum. After four weeks, or in some cases earlier, it will be decided if you stay in the clan.
If you have any questions regarding the clan, ask any regular member or talk to an officer.
Our training times are now set for every Wednesday at 19 PM GMT (20 PM for central Europeans). We hope to see you there regularly.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 09:06:42 PM by Miwiw »

Offline Firunien

Re: Application - Eanfrid [Pending - M]
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 03:14:12 PM »
I will do my best to fit in your Shieldwall! And really enjoyed holding the walls together with you yesterday !

Offline Sarnek

• Class: Ranger
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 05:08:00 PM »
Best of luck to you!

Offline Le_Roux

• External Admin
  • Na Mi Chaah
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 07:14:27 AM »
Best of luc Firu!
we r   migghter worio---fighterrs of ''istnar''' and r fgighting evvill and creul rodoc and swadiaaans   llool xXDDDD heha

Offline David

• Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
  • Class: None
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 10:42:08 PM »
Good luck!

Offline Miwiw

• Big bearded Hodor-like
Re: Application - Eanfrid [Accepted]
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 06:03:00 PM »
Congratulations Firunien,
you are hereby accepted to the Vikingr Branch as well as to the Multi Gaming Clan "Guard of Istiniar"!

You can now change your ingame name to FD_Ceorl_Eanfrid.

Offline David

• Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
  • Class: None
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 06:20:15 PM »
Congrats :)

Offline profail

• I don't need any description to headshot you.
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 07:05:07 PM »
Congratz and welcome!  ;)