Author Topic: Anyone still playing?  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Radnar Mehariel

• Bravely fought Sir Radnar, from 200 yards away!
  • Class: Ranger
Anyone still playing?
« on: February 23, 2014, 09:48:55 AM »
The new stories being released in gw2 (destruction of lions arch and the scarlett briar living world) are pretty good and im starting to get back into the game. Just wondered if anyone else here is still around, or if we have an active guild there still.

Anyway if anyone wanted to come do some of the new living world with me, feel free to pm me on steam. Thanks  :D :thumbup:
“You're not sorry to go, of course. With people like us our home is where we are not... No one person in the world is necessary to you or to me.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise

Offline Aeronwen

• External Admin
  • malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right
Re: Anyone still playing?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 09:55:43 AM »
The new stories being released in gw2 (destruction of lions arch and the scarlett briar living world) are pretty good and im starting to get back into the game. Just wondered if anyone else here is still around, or if we have an active guild there still.

Anyway if anyone wanted to come do some of the new living world with me, feel free to pm me on steam. Thanks  :D :thumbup:

I am not active in game and we never had an IG guild.  My old guild of lovely people is still there though, I can send you a link if you are interested.

What server are you on?

12:39 - [IG] Lisen: wheres all the IG's?
12:39 - [IG] Aeronwen: no idea - out having lives?
12:39 - [IG] Lisen: unlikely but sure

11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: hahaha I can try
11:53 - [IG] Lisen: Im pretty sure you will fail but that is something I like about you!
11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: !!

Offline Radnar Mehariel

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 10:01:35 AM »
Sure that'd be great, and Ruins of Surmia, if they're on there i'll definitely check it out, but i don't really have money to change servers right now, and i've grown quite fond of the wvw commanders on surmia ;)
“You're not sorry to go, of course. With people like us our home is where we are not... No one person in the world is necessary to you or to me.”

Offline Aeronwen

• External Admin
  • malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 11:13:34 AM »
unfortunately no - The Followers of Mjolnir are on Gandara.

I am still a moderator on GuildWars2Guru though - there are plenty of Surmia Guilds listed there

12:39 - [IG] Lisen: wheres all the IG's?
12:39 - [IG] Aeronwen: no idea - out having lives?
12:39 - [IG] Lisen: unlikely but sure

11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: hahaha I can try
11:53 - [IG] Lisen: Im pretty sure you will fail but that is something I like about you!
11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: !!

Offline Radnar Mehariel

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 11:27:41 AM »
Alright, thanks  ^_^  :thumbup: