Author Topic: Server Complaints  (Read 113814 times)

Offline mOnkey

Re: Server Complaints
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 05:37:42 PM »
Apparently HB_rekrut_foxiena_CZ teamhit Joy_rr in the beginning of the round, then was pretending she didnt know what was going on. she was the only one with no bolt loaded in the x-bow. There was no admin online at the time so i decided to post it here.

Offline David

• Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
  • Class: None
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 05:50:55 PM »
Thanks for the report, we'll look into it.

Offline yourNotAlone

• You're not alone. I'm always with you!
  • Class: Ranger
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 06:07:17 PM »
I already posted it in another thread, but she was also glitching on Nord Town.
Quote from: Zoltanus
14:44 - Zoltanus: <3
14:44 - Zoltanus: 4 ever

Offline Le_Roux

• External Admin
  • Na Mi Chaah
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2012, 10:39:11 AM »
Player-Name(s): Herra_Hakkarainen
Server: IG_Battlegrounds
Time: 10 AM GMT - 10:30 AM GMT
Incident: I have some screens:
1st one is pretty clear.
Spoiler
He trolls and says that the russians insulted him, while it was he who started.
Spoiler
Pretty clear, an example of language we don't want on IG_Battlegrounds.
Spoiler
Last usefull image:
Starts out with the phrase: "I rape young boys."
Then he says in finnish some nasty things, I was in this with FIN_m0nkey, and he told me the things it meant, he also that that ryozo would be able of translating it.
FIN_m0nkey then says to the guys he needs to calm down, to which Herra says that m0nkey was insltuing him in finnish.
I do not have screen from that last part though.
Spoiler
we r   migghter worio---fighterrs of ''istnar''' and r fgighting evvill and creul rodoc and swadiaaans   llool xXDDDD heha

Offline ryozu

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2012, 10:53:51 AM »
Player-Name(s): Herra_Hakkarainen
Time: 10 AM GMT - 10:30 AM GMT

Starts out with the phrase: "I rape young boys."
Then he says in finnish some nasty things, I was in this with FIN_m0nkey, and he told me the things it meant, he also that that ryozo would be able of translating it.
FIN_m0nkey then says to the guys he needs to calm down, to which Herra says that m0nkey was insltuing him in finnish.
I do not have screen from that last part though.
Spoiler

Mmh, yea. What Herra_Hakkarainen says in Finnish translates to "Suck **** f***ing fa**ot?" MOnkey only tells him to calm down in Finnish, to which H_H replies in English with a lie (which you can still see in the chat).
  • IG_Mgt_ryozu
  • ryozu ryozu

Offline Meister Eder

• Forum Administrator
  • Vice President
  • Herrschaftszeitn!
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2012, 01:03:02 PM »
Thanks for reporting.  :ban:

Offline Hayha

• Forth and fear no darkness!
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2012, 12:32:51 PM »
A message from CoR_MArda
Selam,
IG sunucularında şu ID'yi aratabiliir misin acaba?
Özellikle Battlegrouns'da.

ID:385143

Benim adımla giren bi eleman var. olay o yani
Hey,
Could you please search this ID?
Especially on Battlegrounds.

ID:385143

There is a man, who joining to servers with my nickname. That's the why, i asked.

Offline Meister Eder

• Forum Administrator
  • Vice President
  • Herrschaftszeitn!
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2012, 12:46:16 PM »
Searched this ID in this weeks logs and in some older ones, but couldn't find anything.

Offline Crusader

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2012, 02:26:58 PM »

Player-Name: RNGD_Asgeir
Time: 19-03 around 13.30 GMT
Incident: wrote this sentence: "ça vous fait bander de jouer comme des gays hein?"
I asked a translation and in my opinion is a very bad thing to write on a public server.
Regards

Offline Chikun

• Cluck cluck cluuuuuck!!
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2012, 12:35:04 AM »
Player-Name: Marvin
Time: 24/25-03 around 11 GMT I think
Incident: Teamattacker. First at spawn, Oli kicked him. Came back later (when oli was gone I think) and teamattacked some more, made a banpoll but don't think it went through. Its prolly an alt of someone as another random name guy defended him saying he didn't do it or w/e.

Not sure if he actually made a lot of full tk's, but there should be some log entries of multiple ppl calling him a tk'er.
Regards

Offline Meister Eder

• Forum Administrator
  • Vice President
  • Herrschaftszeitn!
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2012, 06:40:18 PM »
Player-Name: Marvin
Time: 24/25-03 around 11 GMT I think
Incident: Teamattacker. First at spawn, Oli kicked him. Came back later (when oli was gone I think) and teamattacked some more, made a banpoll but don't think it went through. Its prolly an alt of someone as another random name guy defended him saying he didn't do it or w/e.

Not sure if he actually made a lot of full tk's, but there should be some log entries of multiple ppl calling him a tk'er.
Regards
Thanks for reporting. We checked the logs. He commited 2 teamkills, but excused himself. Several people indeed called him a teamkiller. It appears he might have been involved in some teamattacking with another player, but the logs aren't entirely clear. Also, he apparently has a quite bad ping, which could explain at least one of the teamkills (by shooting into melee, killing Lugh). So far, I don't think the evidence is sufficient for a ban. But we will keep an eye on him.

Offline Chikun

• Cluck cluck cluuuuuck!!
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2012, 08:06:33 PM »
Maybe ask Oli. The guy can excuse himself all he wants; multiple teamshots right after spawn aren't an accident. You can also ask AppleTango as he was one of the people being shot (at).

...Or you could decide that after having been in your clan for around one and a half year, being admin on your server for almost as long as that and having been a leader in your clan for around a year, I probably make a reliable eye-witness.

Offline Evenus

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2012, 08:24:21 PM »
...Or you could decide that after having been in your clan for around one and a half year, being admin on your server for almost as long as that and having been a leader in your clan for around a year, I probably make a reliable eye-witness.
Dont do eeet!  :P .sic
  • Evenus
  • n/a n/a

Offline Alexander

• Banned
  • "Because you're worth it."
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2012, 10:36:29 PM »
Can confirm that Marvin guy was team-attacking (sometimes killing), then apologising to cover his tracks.

Offline Meister Eder

• Forum Administrator
  • Vice President
  • Herrschaftszeitn!
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2012, 12:56:04 AM »
After spending a week meditating in a lonely cave, far away from civilization, with no water, no food (not even bananas!), no human company, weighing pros and cons for hours and hours, nearly losing my mind over this, I came to the conclusion that I probably can trust your word.

But seriously: Sorry for the late reply, I banned the guy, now. If you say you witnessed him teamattacking at spawn, I of course have no reason to believe that your report is untrue.
I simply understood your first post as a request to look for evidence in the logs, since, due to some incidents, you suspected 'Marvin' to be a teamhitter, but weren't entirely certain. Since the logs didn't provide much evidence, I first decided to give the player the benefit of the doubt.