Author Topic: Server Complaints  (Read 113678 times)

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
  • Class: Infantry
Server Complaints
« on: July 09, 2010, 10:04:12 PM »
If you wish to report an incident on an IG game server that you feel should be investigated by an administrator, please fill out the following form and make a new post in this thread (if the incident is rather minor) or a new thread in this sub-forum (if the incident is more important).

Player-Name(s): (Example: ASDASD)
Server: (Example: IG_DuelServer)
Time: (Example: February 29th 20:00 GMT+1)
Incident: (Example: A player named ASDASD was team-killing and left the server to avoid ban polls)

Make sure to provide as much details as possible. Most important are the server name, a description of the incident and the date. The more you can write to describe the incident, the better.
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline Kalient

• Class: Cavalry
Re: Server Complaints
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 10:36:55 PM »
Player Names: BB_othar, BB_Bene

Server: IG_Battlegrounds

Date: 03/09/10

Incident: I was under a different name while on the Battlegrounds server, and I was teamhurt by BB_othar. Foolishly, I retaliated in defence and was killed by BB_othar and BB_Bene. I wouldn't have done anything for this of course, but the next round they proceeded to teamkill me again. There wasn't any doubt this was done on purpose: at the beginning of the round they stayed back to find me and both shot me immediately at the spawn point - with no enemies in sight. The same happened on the following round, after which I informed them I was an IG member and would report them if they continued their behaviour. They did the very next round... team killing me the fourth time in a row. I then told them I intended to report them and left the server.

So: BB_othar and BB_Bene teamkilled me four times in a row, explicitly, with no doubt as to their intention. They also ignored a warning from me, after which they both apologized, and then continued to kill me the next round.

Offline Godnoken

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 02:23:07 AM »
Player-Name(s): (Morii)
Server: (IG_Battle_Server)
Time: (11/11/2011 - 04:59 Before christ)
Incident: (Kicking people for not doing anything wrong, damn powerhungry admin ab00zers..!)

On a serious note, that you told Sarosu that you aren't power hungry/admin abusers is a total failure. I've seen a lot of admin abusers in my life, but you, you beat them all. The reason all most of us gets banned is because we hate you. I can only see the future of this server as a failure..

And by the way, Sarosu is an epic troll.
  • Godnoken Godnoken

Offline Beardface

• Class: Ranger
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 02:47:17 AM »
Player-Name(s): (Morii)
Server: (IG_Battle_Server)
Time: (11/11/2011 - 04:59 Before christ)
Incident: (Kicking people for not doing anything wrong, damn powerhungry admin ab00zers..!)

On a serious note, that you told Sarosu that you aren't power hungry/admin abusers is a total failure. I've seen a lot of admin abusers in my life, but you, you beat them all. The reason all most of us gets banned is because we hate you. I can only see the future of this server as a failure..

And by the way, Sarosu is an epic troll.

Get a grip and stop this continuous trolling if you think we are so unreasonable. Get your own battlegrounds server.

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 02:50:02 AM »
As I wrote in Sarosu's appeal, if you want to constructively influence our servers by pointing out problems through argumentation and with evidence, we are happy if you do so. Violating our forum rules will only get you banned here as well.

I wont lock the topic, so that further complaints can be made, but that particular complaint is hereby closed for further commentary.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:53:59 AM by SCGavin »
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline Sarosu_is_great

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 09:18:58 AM »
See. The problem is you don't allow criticism. If someone tell you something you're doing wrong, you just kick/ban/insult them. You're clearly can't handle the server fairly. Just admit it already. It is your server, you can do with what you want, but don't claim that what you are doing is fair in any way.

Morii kicked haydo on his birthday, because haydo threw a javelin in lord_T's horse... Awesome ban
Spesh was banned for saying blabla... Awesome ban
Mitchell was banned for hitting a teamkiller or something, or killing his buddy who were afk... Awesome ban
I was banned for saying 'silly norweigian' and 'damn french' because Morii is a sensitive little bitch tbh... Grow up

Stop banning me already, you're hurting my feelings.

*the banning of godnoken just proves that you dont accept any form of protest. You don't allow people to think in a different direction than you do. If they do, and tell you how they think, you just ban them. Way to go, the nazi way! Take monopoly on the right to speak. It seems pretty clear now. You just need to draw some public propaganda posters, or even make a video.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 09:33:35 AM by Sarosu_is_great »

Offline Lugh

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 12:00:48 PM »
Before I continue, let's just get a few definitions of things.

Criticism:
the judgement of the merits and faults of the work or actions of an individual or group by another.

Constructive criticism:
performed with a compassionate attitude towards the person qualified for criticism.

Destructive criticism:
performed with the intention to harm someone, derogate and destroy someone’s creation, prestige, reputation and self-esteem.

Sarosu, we do allow criticism. We have a complaints and appeals subforum where people can voice their criticisms. Your problem is that we do not tolerate destructive criticism.

I don't see why we should tolerate much of the things you've written here. Your comments have been both offensive and destructive. I don't know the particulars of your peer group or learning environment, but among my friends and in my learning environment, if I perform an action that warrants criticism, the critic does not insult me nor call me abusive names.

Instead, the critic makes a polite suggestion. "Aaron, I think you've gone wrong there <evidence and explanation of where I've gone wrong (and right) and how critic thinks I can improve>" or "Lugh, you might want to reconsider that decision. I don't think it's a wise choice <reasons>".

What you're doing is insisting (rather than suggesting) that we've made a bad decision, then insulting us or attempting to hurt our "creation, prestige, reputation or self-esteem".

Please take a minute to think about it - do you really think this destructive behaviour is going to evoke positive response from us?

Offline Sarosu_is_great

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 12:31:10 PM »
You're in a state of denial. So... You're also a bunch of hypocrites

Just read that London riot thread. First post I make to contribute and put perspective on the board, you start insulting me. Concluding that 'I just want attention' and afterwards, alexander arrogantly tries to educate me of words, also concluding on my personality, stating that I just learned a new word that I'm proud of using.

Also, when I went on your teamspeak to ask if someone wanted to have a practise macht against us, immediately the allmighty ig clanmembers demanded me kicked, and insulted me. You're are indeed a bunch of assholes, more than I will ever be.
Morii also just insulted me in my ban appeal thread, calling me pathetic. Thing is, I was friendly towards IG untill the date that ig members called me an asshole, because I asked for a 2v1 duel waaaay back.
Do you really expect people to respect you when you're a bunch of assholes that just insult and break your own rules, and then kick/ban everyone you dont like, without any real valid reason?

And morii, I said that I did those things on other accounts, but you're obviously too retarded understand a single sentence (see what I did there? I insulted an asshole.) But sure, ban another account that haven't broke the rules, that's just your thing, aint it?

You're not even arguing against anything. You're just saying 'you are wrong' and then ban. You wont accept any criticism whatsoever. Just admit that you're nazis already. Everyone figured you out!

Offline M

• Class: None
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 12:34:30 PM »
I hate to try to educate you of words but nazi doesn't mean what you think it means.

Offline Sarosu_is_great

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 12:36:54 PM »
Yes, it sure does. You should all stop thinking you can read other minds. You just think 'that person is like that'. Very prejudice. You're indeed closely related to the ideology of nazis.

Offline M

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 12:45:40 PM »
It's true that after a lot of experience I presume anyone called sarosu is probably pretty dumb. That's kind of prejudiced I guess! Nazism has different stronger connotations than that. cba to read all this trash but you said you were banned one time for being racist about norwegians or something? Maybe constantly bandying around "nazi" and reminding IG people of that isn't the best idea idk. Good luck with your unban appeal and stupid honour duels with morii (lol). I don't really get why you don't just play on these other accounts that somehow slip through the net of following the rules though!

Offline Sarosu_is_great

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2011, 12:58:00 PM »
Exactly. And you just dont get it do you? Calling a friend 'damn french' and some other friend 'silly norweigians' is acceptable. But you're paranoid that you might seem racist if you dont ban people that says that. You're obviously racist.. And you M, I got a prejudice that tell me you're an asshole. You were infact the one that called me an asshole, just because I was pwning you and your teammate in a 2v1.... You're just jelly of my awesome skill tbh. You kick people with skill so you can be top of the scoreboard. It's obvious.

**ps. Banning godnoken... is still just fail. What rule exactly did he break? You're proving yourself that you are indeed power abusers.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 01:00:37 PM by Sarosu_is_great »

Offline M

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2011, 01:12:08 PM »
Well what's the problem? You got banned for breaking rules. It doesn't really matter if you don't agree with the rules, I doubt the IG folks give a shit what you think of their rules if you word it like this. I did kick you because of a misunderstanding once when I was still admin yeah, I apologized for it at the time. I didn't have to, but I did because I didn't actually want to make mistakes with enforcing the rules believe it or not.

Also lol at the idea of me being jealous of you. First the hilarious persecution complex and now just straight up delusions son.

Offline sarosu_is_nice

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2011, 01:43:07 PM »
You are indeed jelly of me. You wish you were just half as awesome as I am.. underling!

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2011, 05:12:32 PM »
[admin]Locked for the time being. Unlocked again.[/admin]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 06:17:30 PM by SCGavin »