Author Topic: Application (for Warband: Vikingr) - Wulfstan [withdrawn]  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Wulfstan

• Class: Infantry
Application (for Warband: Vikingr) - Wulfstan [withdrawn]
« on: March 26, 2012, 11:10:24 PM »
What is your name in Warband/ on TaleWorlds: Wulfstan_Haynesworth/Wulfstan
What Saxon name would you like to use: Wulfstan/Wulfgar
Are you over the age of 15: Yes, I am.
Did you read and understand the Constitution of the Company Guard of Istiniar and the Charter of the Branch Fyrd of Devonshire [Vikingr]: Yes, I did.
How good do you speak or understand English? Do you have a working microphone/headset: I have no problems with understanding what other people say, but becouse of long break from learning I have some grammar problems in my speech and writing. Not much though. And yes, I have working microphone.
Where are you from: I'm from Poland. It's 1+ GMT. Usually my ping is around 50.
What are you favourite classes: Vikingr is hard, I'm still getting around. I prefer melee classes (sword + shield) with support of thrown weapons. I am also quite good archer and supporter spearman, but my knowledge should be refreshed (I had few months of break).
How long have you been playing: I was playing like 2 or 3 months, then I had a brake for like 6 months and now I am back.
Have you been in other clans for Warband (mods included)? If yes, which clans have you been part of and why did you leave them: I haven't been in any other clans, I was more of a "weekend player". However, if I am joining a clan, I am with them till death/game servers closing.
Do you want to join the Military or the Civilian section: I want to join Military section.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 03:57:32 AM by SCGavin »

Offline Miwiw

• Big bearded Hodor-like
Re: Application - Wulfstan
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 11:25:59 PM »
Join us on TeamSpeak3 (germany.jestservers.com:7060) and play a bit with us on the public Vikingr servers, so that we can get to know you!

You can also join our trainings which are for now each Wednesday at 19 GMT (8pm in Poland).

This does not mean that you are part of the clan, however. The official trial will start when we accept you as recruit, after seeing you sometimes. Once that happens you will be on trial for up to four weeks, where we will see if you fit into IG or not. This also means that you can't use the FD-tag yet.

---

Welcome, it is nice to see someone else applying to our Vikingr Branch. We currently do not have that many members and I have to admit that I wasn't that active during the last time myself. However I would be glad, after the patch last week, to play again.
As mentioned above, we have our training time at Wednesday at 19 GMT and we will do it again this week. After that you will also accepted into trial and can use our tag.

Offline Wulfstan

Re: Application - Wulfstan
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 12:51:16 AM »
I will download teamspeak this afternoon. Also, I will try to be present on the training.

Offline Miwiw

• Big bearded Hodor-like
Re: Application - Wulfstan [Withdrawn]
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 12:26:09 AM »
Looks like you found another nice Vikingr Clan. Good Luck!