Author Topic: Post your Empire campaigns!  (Read 2080 times)

Offline lewisww

• Class: None
Post your Empire campaigns!
« on: February 19, 2011, 10:32:43 PM »
Spoiler
Spoiler
"I love you Lewis"-Gehn
"My cat drools when you stroke him"-Leonard
"You should taste my meat balls!"-Sophie
"I will be ur meats"-NoobishCheeky
"we all death"-SanchosRanchos
"Brb,Chicken"-Demonhun
"Bread and CHEESE"-Sophie
"watch a film with a nice cold bear i think cya later"-NoobishCheeky(aka the woods man, known for illicit relationships with bears)
"I was shooting OVER combat"-Jimmy
"Have you got a fat tongue"-Griff

Offline Lord Willy

• Class: Infantry
Re: Post your Empire campaigns!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 10:47:27 PM »
Nice! Wich mod is that?

Offline lewisww

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 10:50:44 PM »
Darth Mod ultimate command, I highly recommend it. I think it was the way Empire was meant to be.
"I love you Lewis"-Gehn
"Brb,Chicken"-Demonhun
"watch a film with a nice cold bear i think cya later"-NoobishCheeky(aka the woods man, known for illicit relationships with bears)

Offline Lord Willy

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 11:09:20 PM »
Ah yeah , tried   the first versions , but it looks much better now ;)

Offline Deathstar

• Art is what you make of it.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 11:12:10 PM »
I started this campaign before I installed (read: before I even heard of) Darthmod. I'm now able to load it up even with the mod installed, however it does screw up some of the regiments' numbers...

I played as Prussia and united most of Germany and Poland under my monarch until eventually rebellion kicked off and the king was successfully overthrown. Under new colours, the newborn republic then continued to expand, annexing most of Austria and pushing towards Moscow.

Spoiler

Spoiler

See the fashionable new colours!

Spoiler
Quote from: Overlord
22:26:35 - *DEAD* [CoR_Overlord_Overlord] Phew, you should be called "chef" Sophie. Nice cooking of attacks there.

Offline Urgnot

• I'll be your huckleberry.
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 01:05:19 PM »
Started a Mughal Empire campaign recently, Arab warefare is a lot more bloody than European. Started off with a cut throat war with the Maratha Confederacy and Britain at the same time. But I had a prize I desired first, the Sikh's settlement to the North West, I was allied with Afghanistan and Afghanistan was allied with the Sikh's. The time came for Afghanistan to make their choice in the war and who to join; they joined me, smart choice. I quickly over ran the Sikh's and claimed their bountiful land. Afghanistan helped me with my boarder war with the Maratha's, and I've grown fond of them for an ally. After much bloody conflict with no land gained on either side. I ended up making peace with the Maratha's so I could focus on Britain, who I was a lot more comfortable to fight as they used European style tactics and Line Infantry, rather than a lot of melee mixed with muskets. Once the Brits were kicked off India, I signed a peace treaty with them and that was the end of it, their time on India was over. But soon after, the Maratha's we're up and about, and declared war instantly trying to take one of my settlements; the cowards. Thats just about where I'm up, once again India is divided into war, but I, Sultan, shall unite all of India under the Mughal Empire!

Spoiler

I own all of the Eastern coast of India, the Maratha's the West coast. The Dutch still own the southern Island, but I plan to end that once I have defeated the Maratha's... And to the North West, Afghanistan.

Spoiler

When I first started the Campaign, the Mughals had no ports and had no coastal provinces. This meant my only trade partner was Afghanistan, by road. This made it extremely challenging on my economy, but once I settled peace with the Maratha's, and kicked Britain off India.. Lets just say they had some nice ports. Here is my main sea trade route, with it racking over 11,000 Gold a turn alone. India is a wealthy country, with spices, tea and cotton all mixed in. Once I unite all of India, I would imagine that this profit will double, as Maratha's have quite a lot of tea plantations.

I'll post more soon.
  • 51st_Sgt_Urgnot
  • Urgnot Urgnot

Offline lewisww

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 07:28:32 PM »
Further updates!
Spoiler
My best general. Conquered most of Europe with this guy. He will be dead soon.

Spoiler
The mighty Prussian Empire is dominant. The baltic is a Prussian lake. Getting ready to invade Poland. Got about 3 stacks ready to take most of their provinces at once.

Spoiler
Building the 'Royal army', looking for my guard Jager regiment to put in there.
"I love you Lewis"-Gehn
"Brb,Chicken"-Demonhun

Offline lewisww

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 10:06:06 PM »
Spoiler
Looking at my empire in save game folder.

Spoiler
To prove im not lying about my income.

"I love you Lewis"-Gehn
"Brb,Chicken"-Demonhun

Offline David

• Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 11:49:15 AM »
blimey ottoman's got big :O, ill try to load my save up, in my one poland has crushed both austria and prussia and quite a bit of ottoman and russia to, im playing as britian and have most of western europe up including Italy, spain france and various ones between, also i have some american places, taken mainly from the pirates and other weak nations i exploited :D

edit, just saw that poland's there to, didn't see the mix of pink and red  :smh:

Offline DrDruGs

• Error! This message could not be read.
  • Class: Ranger
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 04:23:04 PM »
Nvm that. Cant imageshack to work so deleted the post  :P
(if the ones reading this post wondered)
Error! Could read this not be message.