Author Topic: Battlefield 3  (Read 25067 times)

Offline Demonhun

• Class: Infantry
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 05:47:59 PM »
what the hell is that shit game doing in this topic?

Offline M

• Class: None
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 09:34:04 PM »
cod/bf fanboy arguments are fun because they're both bad :D

Offline Carl

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2011, 09:36:23 PM »
i just made a mistake while posting. i give a "shit" about these games. :)

Offline Demonhun

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2011, 09:45:28 PM »
Well a few years ago, CoD>BF, now tables are gona turn :D

Offline Demonhun

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2011, 02:23:11 PM »
Open beta is out now ;O Download and play from origin at least thats what a firend told me cuz my PC is dead atm

Offline M

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2011, 02:47:33 PM »
zan's going to try it and tell me what he thinks he promised

Offline Beardface

• Class: Ranger
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2011, 07:58:22 PM »
I'm trying to but it keeps getting stuck on load when i try to join a quick match

Offline profail

• I don't need any description to headshot you.
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2011, 03:11:11 PM »
Open beta launched ! ! !

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/gate/?returnUrl=|bf3| |BATTLELOG| (Sign and log in to the open beta)

Just download the Origin, and it will be download your beta.

MY :censored: :censored: PC DOESN'T WORK AGAIN!!!!!! IM VERY ANGRY, AND WILL EAT MY KEYBOARD!!!

Offline Carl

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2011, 03:24:23 PM »
another angry german kid  :)) poor profail.

Offline Beardface

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2011, 09:05:57 PM »
works fine for me now, its pretty damn enjoyable!

Offline profail

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 04:57:56 PM »
Okay, my PC works again and... OH MY GOD!!! IM WATING FOR BF3 SINCE 3 YEAR!!!

Guys... Its a trap! I'll stop playing warband!  :o

Offline M

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 07:27:56 PM »
I've been playing this a bit yesterday and today and it's pretty fun. I've never played a battlefield game before but it's pretty much what I was expecting. I think the full game might end up encouraging campy IM A REAL SOLIDER :D gameplay a bit too much since that's pretty prevalent even on rush

the graphics are great even on medium and the sound is really really good. shooting shit feels satisfying. player movement is pretty good, the transitions between sprint and prone and stuff all feel smooth and let you dive around between cover feelin like a supersoldier. the knife is garbage. It's pretty sweet when it actually works and you get the grapple animation instead of your animation spazzing out while the guy shoots you but also it's pretty dumb sometimes like if you try to stab someone on the ground you grab them and pull them to stand up and knife them. Usually that gets you killed as well as them and a stealthy takedown turns into a HI IM OVER HERE KILL ME PLs

the destructible environment stuff is ok and you can do some cool stuff with it, like i blew up a wall to get to an objective i needed to defuse quicker, but sometimes it's a bit buggy at this stage. There's also no way to tell by looking what has been made destructible and what hasn't without playing the map before

also obviously the origin/battlelog combo is fucking terrible as it was always going to be. the game's menus and stuff in general are really really bad, like you can't change your settings or your gun attachments or anything when you die, you have to wait till you can deploy again while staring at the face of the guy who killed you for 10 seconds or something. it actually pulls you out the menu to show you it if you die while doing your settings and makes you wait. really bad. Seems impossible to get in a squad with your friends too but I'm sure dice isn't retarded enough for that not to change by release.

also also OBVIOUSLY the leveling system adds absolutely nothing except for players who need at least 5 pats on the back after every match. the attachment unlocks are all trivial and could just be freely choosable and the gun unlocks and big numbers next to names just discourage new people on their first few matches. Everyone ends up with everything anyway so that's their only purpose. According to a dice press release thing their idea of competitive play is trying to unlock shit faster than your friends and bragging about it so i'm not sure this is going to be a good game to Play with a capital P, I'll prolly get it and blow some shit up tho

Offline Carl

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2011, 09:07:49 PM »
sounds nice, M.

Offline profail

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2011, 05:32:57 PM »
M, what's your origin nick-name? I can add you to my friend list.

Offline M

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2011, 10:44:07 AM »
caspian border is probably the least fun i have ever had playing an fps online