Author Topic: VIKING MOD... Download  (Read 24103 times)

Offline Eiríkur

• Class: None
  • Clan: Shieldings
Re: VIKING MOD... Download
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2011, 09:27:29 PM »
Hello IG!

I must apologise for this. I realise that Willy had perhaps once been talking to ye' all about an online campaign in Vikingr. This is, contrary to popular belief, far from the grave. The beginning of this year has been rather unkind to me for health and personal reasons, my motivation to spend time to do this was at a very low point until quite recently.

Here is an update; two of the three parts of the Kingdom of Wessex have been completed. This is Saxon home-turf. What remains to do is Wessex, which I plan on finishing tomorrow with that of Anglia. I have much to do on the physical drawing of the map but, for the time being, enjoy. I hope that it sparks something alive in ye' again.  ;)

All the best.

Spoiler

Offline Frosty

« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2011, 09:43:54 PM »
Great!
  • Frosty

Offline M

« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2011, 11:00:17 PM »
I live there :3333

Hope you're feeling better eirikur :sick:

Offline Miwiw

• Big bearded Hodor-like
  • Class: Infantry
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2012, 09:57:09 PM »
I forgot to mention here. Everyone who is not part of the Vikingr Branch can still join the next Vikingr event and play with us, if you wish.
The event will take part on Monday, the 23rd of January at 6 PM GMT and more information are here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,211728.0.html .

:woot:

Offline Carl

« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2012, 12:09:41 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ra70O9nps6E" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ra70O9nps6E</a>

Offline Carl

« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2012, 11:51:00 AM »
its vikingr 0.95 by now.

Offline Guerrier sans nom

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2012, 09:13:20 PM »
I tried this mod a bit earlier this evening.

I found it very interessting and far more tactic than native. Moreover, players I met seemed to be very mature and it was interesting to fight with them. I didn't find this mod as difficult as I expected it was. I even succeed to get the top score twice (The first time in the team which was losing and the second time in the dominant team).

The only problems I noticed are the following:
- teams tend to win each time or lose each time. Final score usually is something like 5-0 (or 6-0 or whatever like that). Generally, if you lose the three first rounds, you probably won't win any other rounds (it may happen, but don't count on it!).
- It's always the same players who are archer, cavalry or leader. I didn't want to be cav or leader for my first time, but I wanted to try archer and I just never had the opportunity to do it. I didn't even choose my faction that both sides already ran out of special classes. Thankfully, I like to play as infantry, but I find it somewhat boring to see always the same leaders and archer.

Very nice mod anyway and I generally don't like mods!  :thumbup: