Author Topic: Peter and Tobi.  (Read 233 times)

Offline Precharmant

Peter and Tobi.
« on: October 11, 2017, 10:22:09 PM »
11/10/2017 on IG server. 22h00 - 23h00

They insult me in french. Invites me to commit suicide. Do not let me play quiet. Pretend that my wife has left me etc, etc. Talk about my privacy life on your server etc, etc. If this continues I would bring a legal complaint and I would challenge the responsibility of this server that support all about that.
I have endured this for several years. It goes too far.
As a reminder, harassment, calumny, insult are punishable by law whatever the country.

Thank you. Yours.

Precharmant.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 11:03:51 PM by Precharmant »
  • Glandeur_Precharmant Glandeur_Precharmant

Offline Precharmant

Re: Peter and Tobi.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 10:40:11 PM »
I am an adult, a father, a worker and a hold player in this game.
It's intolerable that these 2 guys spy my facebook, my life for report calumnies and insults on your server in game. They imply that I am a pervers with my children, that I ruined my life, that my wife left me, They fuck her, she's fat, that my work is crap, that I am the shame of the community etc etc ... See your logs.

It's not the thrue of course and not must be do and say in a game on your server !!!

The use of French language on your server and many tk and bad attitudes does not excuse an effective harassment going beyond the game.
If you do not make the necessary arrangements to stop this I would ask for the logs, I would contact the responsible of the game and I will make complaint beyond the game.
Theses detrimental actions towards me which goes beyond the limits of the game, and insult, calumny and harassment are punishable by law. Again see your logs; no adults, responsible, lawyer can't justify such attitude and for my part I demand that sanctions be taken.

Thank you.
P.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 06:30:08 PM by Precharmant »

Offline Aeronwen

• malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right
  • Class: Ranger
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 05:47:19 PM »
Prechar the harassment you describe is not acceptable on the server or anywhere else. Please give us a little time to check the logs and I will get back to you.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 05:55:36 PM by Aeronwen »

12:39 - [IG] Lisen: wheres all the IG's?
12:39 - [IG] Aeronwen: no idea - out having lives?
12:39 - [IG] Lisen: unlikely but sure

11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: hahaha I can try
11:53 - [IG] Lisen: Im pretty sure you will fail but that is something I like about you!
11:53 - [IG] Aeronwen: !!

Offline SCGavin

• Forum Administrator
  • President
  • If you want a decision, go to the point of danger
  • Class: Infantry
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 02:07:11 AM »
After looking at the logs we have banned both players. We understand that you were provoked, especially due to the quite personal and demeaning nature of the insults. We noticed that you have team-attacked them in retaliation. It is understandable that you did not want to let their insulting stand, but in the future please come to us directly instead of team-attacking them.

Aside from that, if I understood your complaint correctly, you threatened us with legal action, if we did not comply as you wanted. You have complained about a similar incident previously and we banned Tobi and Peter back then. To my knowledge and based on your posts here, that was your last complaint about this matter. So I neither understand why you would think we would tolerate these actions, nor do I think the implication that we are acting illegally is fair.

If I misunderstood you and you were not considering us as target for legal action, but rather Tobi and Peter, then I think that taking legal steps might be sensible, especially if this goes beyond our server and also happens on Facebook or elsewhere.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:18:13 AM by SCGavin »
To protect the spacehands and officers of the Imperial Navy, the Emperor Gavin is equipped with 5 Turret Sandcasters, an efficient 9MW Meson Screen, 600 sensor decoys, and a hull over 5.3 centimeters thick of proven Bonded Superdense Armor.

Offline Precharmant

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 08:58:40 AM »
I am alone.

And I play alone in a class of weapons ( archer ) that very little appreciates and that is not easy to play.
Because we are very subject to the error of position, the collateral shots and when we play alone on IG we suffer also from the tacit non-assistance of the members of his team in game or without shield.

I came to play on IG as usual and nothing, absolutely nothing justified that one begins to insult me, then to prevent me from playing to end in the end a deliberate enterprise of humiliation and public lynchâge .
I am accustomed to being misjudged and mistakenly appreciated.

I created the LCDH clan to fight this and we had succeeded in doing some very beautiful things. We proved that we deserve respect. The page is turned but I am sad to see again that hatred and resentment can assume such proportions towards me.
I do not refuse the challenge, nor the freedom to have fun a little but I regret that many very good foreign players not knowing the history of the French community still think and always hurt me after 9400 hours of play.
To the point that they go so far as to insult and do unreasonable things under the influence of the level of two players.
I could answer that. Start from scratch. Redo a clan to put things back in place. What has been done once can be done again. But my experience has shown me that this will not change anything and will only increase the problem as long as the community, and these two players in particular, have not realized that we must respect certain limits.
Do not make calumny, anti-gambling, insult, and especially harassment ... are part of these limits.

I have no pleasure seeing Peter and Tobi ban again from your server but if there is no sanction there can be no real awareness or considered this problem.
I think that's the most important thing.
You can play yes, sometimes tickle but also do not go too far and score a minimum of respect between the players.
I only ask for that. I do not ask that I be appreciated or loved.
Compliance with rules of practice and players a minimum.

I would not go any further because IG's decision is self-sufficient and is to his credit.
So thank you for your attention and I'm sorry in advance if my knowledge in english is verry poor and can create mistanding.

Thank you.
Respectally.

Precha

Offline Precharmant

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 09:02:47 AM »
... I've apologises from Peter.

I thank him for that.